I see this board has turned on another manager

Ah so you think what’s happening is acceptable? This isn’t just about one game it’s 4/5 months of the same old rubbish

From the 5th January Winning 9 games from 26 matches in LEAGUE ONE (including play offs and excluding Cheka trade) is unacceptable
22 draws in 46 league games in League One is pretty dire to be fair.

I think people want him to succeed but he isn’t doing himself any favours.

9 wins from 26 games from 5th January to the Oxford game

Didn’t think it was that bad but it is

I am pleased none of you are responsible for running the club.

I think after 1 game of the new season it’s too early to pull the trigger. I actually still have a glimmer of hope that Ross will come good.

However.... I can’t blame anyone that has ‘turned on’ him. Failing to get promotion was a huge kick in the teeth but the way in which we did it just made it worse. The football was dire and the tactics were naive at best.

For me, he needs to show that he’s learned from last season, and he needs to do it pretty quickly.

I think after 1 game of the new season it’s too early to pull the trigger. I actually still have a glimmer of hope that Ross will come good.

However.... I can’t blame anyone that has ‘turned on’ him. Failing to get promotion was a huge kick in the teeth but the way in which we did it just made it worse. The football was dire and the tactics were naive at best.

For me, he needs to show that he’s learned from last season, and he needs to do it pretty quickly.

I think most, including myself, backed him over the summer but the first game of the season showed all the same deficiencies as the last season.

The concern is that he isn’t going to learn - we’ve been playing a system all pre season without having the personnel to play it effectively, and laboured through a match against a team unlikely to make the top 6 in League One.

Back