I fear Michael Gray was right all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everythone on here judged in absolutes? come to that, why are they judged at all? What happenned to patience and tolerance?

It seems from this thread that Michael Gray is a dastartdly pantomime villain and our new owners are either superstars or stumbling incompetents.

I will wait on the owners, it's too early to form judgements. However I have met MG often enough to understand that he is passionately committed to the club and have watched him play for us often enough to believe that he always was, and has the the right to express his opinions on that topic without a deluge of profanity and abuse.

Here we go again !!! 'Another Mag.' !!!!
Why is it when anybody questions any single aspect of the new ownership they are ridiculed.
I'm sorry but podcasts and fanzine interviews don't interest me. I prefer to look at cold hard facts and see through the numerous PR exercises.
Perfectly reasonable. May I though salute the new approach to PR which seems to be aimed at the fans rather than commercial gain. Plus the people who are issuing it seem to me to be capable of finding their way to Sunderland without a map.

We must track reality, but let's not make long term judgements on immediate events, not yet anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Here we go again !!! 'Another Mag.' !!!!
Why is it when anybody questions any single aspect of the new ownership they are ridiculed.
I'm sorry but podcasts and fanzine interviews don't interest me. I prefer to look at cold hard facts and see through the numerous PR exercises.
You can question them of course but anyone with a bit intelligence would wait till a competitive ball is kicked. I suspect you will have egg on your face. Good luck with your G.C.S.E results

You can question them of course but anyone with a bit intelligence would wait till a competitive ball is kicked. I suspect you will have egg on your face. Good luck with your G.C.S.E results
I dunno about that, the alarm bells were ringing for me last season when we got tonked off St Johnston (let alone Celtic reserves).

Michael Grays first assessment and verdict on the new ownership was originally if everyone can remember very negative and he was adamant the club was now in the wrong hands.
For me there are huge alarm bells ringing that he was right.
The quality of recruitment appears poor.
The lack of funds is worrying.
I could go on and on......
Have an ignore from me. Crap post with no knowledge.

I do think Donald and Charlie have bitten slightly too much to chew on, I also think that they are trying to do things right, maybe with satori backing them (hopefully) .

Donald stands to lose a lot of his self made millions if he fucks this up. I just can't see satori standing by and watch us struggle.

Here's hoping.

Along with his divorce settlement he is going to have even less.

Why is everythone on here judged in absolutes? come to that, why are they judged at all? What happenned to patience and tolerance?

It seems from this thread that Michael Gray is a dastartdly pantomime villain and our new owners are either superstars or stumbling incompetents.

I will wait on the owners, it's too early to form judgements. However I have met MG often enough to understand that he is passionately committed to the club and have watched him play for us often enough to believe that he always was, and has the the right to express his opinions on that topic without a deluge of profanity and abuse.

Perfectly reasonable. May I though salute the new approach to PR which seems to be aimed at the fans rather than commercial gain. Plus the people who are issuing it seem to me to be capable of finding their way to Sunderland without a map.

We must track reality, but let's not make long term judgements on immediate events, not yet anyway.

I haven't really seen a deluge tbh, most people are just posting reasonable opinions.

To be honest Gray hasn't come out of this well imo, in fact my opinion of him has gone down a few notches.

At a time when every 'passionately committed' supporter should be pulling together he seems all too ready to rock the boat.

Good post marra.

Janey, you're red and white daft and talk a lot of sense. It might not seem it but I'm a half a glass full person. But I am genuinely concerned we won't get out of League 1 for a number of seasons.
Will that be quarter of a glass then? or a Full half glass?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back