I fear Michael Gray was right all along.

Michael Grays first assessment and verdict on the new ownership was originally if everyone can remember very negative and he was adamant the club was now in the wrong hands.
For me there are huge alarm bells ringing that he was right.
The quality of recruitment appears poor.
The lack of funds is worrying.
I could go on and on......
Please do.

They have been a breath of fresh air, they have said all of the right things and I was happy with the Ross appointment. Transfer wise, I think things have gone stale. The fans generally were not happy with the little money we received for McNair and now we're being informed that we're only receiving £2m for one of our hottest academy prospects.

Who's next to leave, Mumba for £250k?

Michael Grays first assessment and verdict on the new ownership was originally if everyone can remember very negative and he was adamant the club was now in the wrong hands.
Areet, Micky.

Then, upon sober reflection, he changed his mind.
Who says there's a lack of funds?
Huge alarm bells that you're yet another in the tiresome drove of vacuous mags that fall onto this site like avian shite, adding to the already considerable outcrop of guano accumulated over the years.
Return to thy barren heath, monochrome heathen.

I do think Donald and Charlie have bitten slightly too much to chew on, I also think that they are trying to do things right, maybe with satori backing them (hopefully) .

Donald stands to lose a lot of his self made millions if he fucks this up. I just can't see satori standing by and watch us struggle.

Here's hoping.

Back