I don't normally post this type of information...

Status
Not open for further replies.
BiG said:
I'm not the Messiah!

It's no use saying 'you are, lord' and I don't think you DO know even if you HAVE, as you say 'followed a few'.

Stop it with the 'Hail Messiah!' anarl

I'm not the Messiah! Will you please listen? I am not the Messiah, do you understand? Honestly!

NO it's not true theat 'Only the true Messiah denies His divinity!' What sort of chance does that give me? All right... I AM the Messiah!

now FUCK OFF!!!!

What do you mean 'how shall we fuck off, oh Lord?'!!

I'm waiting for the bit where you open your windows to the crowd stark bollock naked...

Right Lord, I've begun purging and persecuting the heretics (those who believe the Kazoo orchestra should play Wise Men Say when obviously it should be Final Countdown). I've rounded a few of them up, so should we burn them or behead them?

If BiG doesn't want to reply to any more PMs then I think that is up to him.

Someone who actually has the info can send PMs to all those asking BiG. I think he is entitled to ask to be left alone. He posted his orginal message with the intention of helping fellow SAFC supporters. I can't beleive he is now being given a hard time jsut because he is no longer replying to PMs.

Apologies, didn't read the whole thread. If somone who has the message wants to pm me then fine , if not, no worries.

I dont believe it I saw this shit at dinnertime and couldnt be arsed to comment then, I see its had in excess of 8000 views.
Unbelievable.
dont send me the pm I`m not interested

Last edited:
for fucks sake, i blame all you ***** for replying. The more I read it the more I want to know whats in it!

now send me a fricken Private Message u angry twats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Oh come on this has got to go

GERLD

GERLD

GERLD

GERLD

GERLD

GERLD

the silly fuckers still wont get it even after this

well copy and paste doesnt work all the time! why does gerld get smaller?

Thats nice, now send me it?

Cockney Mackem said:
I have got a PM from BiG and can verify that what he said in his original post on this thread is entirely accurate.

thats nice now pm me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back