I don't normally post this type of information...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilSAFC said:
yeah you did

this clearly isnt funny anymore mate.

he has no crack regarding the club or manager its just a windup ffs:roll:

For fucks sake man. I never ever ever said I had ANY crack about the manager, new or otherwise. I'm not keeping this going at all. And yes I'm STILL getting PMs - although admittedly most of them are 'wise' to what's occurring. My original message said absolutely bugger all about anything - it was meant to illustrate how easy peasy it was to get hysterical rumour mongering going on here and DESPITE the fact that I posted a response to the hysteria on page 12 it STILL continued and you STILL bite when I post remarks about how amazing my crack is and how widespread my bollocks have become. It's as if Kenneth Williams never happened.

Edit: I hasten to add that I HAVE spotted that the vast majority of the 'please PM me's are people joining in the frivolity - and now the tide has turned and the 'for fuck sake's are the ones being wooshed - or is that too subtle?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lonz said:
oh wait,

i missed the "/sarc" off at the end. i thought someone with a credible primary school education like yourself might have been able to figure that one out.

genius

the fact that your attempt at wit was several hours late unfortunately means something is lost.

otherwise I applaud your brilliance

chunkylover53 said:
genius

the fact that your attempt at wit was several hours late unfortunately means something is lost.

otherwise I applaud your brilliance

nice one, you learn fast

congratulations, you're mediocre

Lonz said:
nice one, you learn fast

congratulations, you're mediocre

:lol: :lol:

I dont even know where to start.

no offence mate but your attempt at humour was crap but thanks for prolonging an otherwise entertaining thread.

I look forward to the ongoing banter ;) (just added for your benefit)

chunkylover53 said:
get a grip mate - its a whooosh ffs ;)

which is why i was congratulating BiG...

BiG said:
Sorry guys. Just popped out to the works canteen for a sandwich.

When I got back I had a clogged Message Box (about 30 PMs) and this thread was up to 11/12 pages.

Check the original message. It says NOTHING. Zilch, nada, nowt.

Imagine if I WAS interested in misleading you all and leading you on a merry little dance? Imagine if I DID know a little about how the club works and could be bothered to trawl betting sites and internet message boards and news sources.

See how ridiculously EASY it is?

For those of you offended by this: read the original message - it says bugger all. Oh and calm down.

Quinderland said:
which is why i was congratulating BiG...

I've PM'd you, but please don't share that snippet of information with anyone else. I know, as I say that it's a rather large thing to keep under your hat but I've know that fact for a very long time and it's always been very useful to me.

Just post again here and confirm, when you have a minute, that every word I've said about that PM is true.

Lonz said:
for fucks sake, i blame all you ***** for replying. The more I read it the more I want to know whats in it!

now send me a fricken Private Message u angry twats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

scott_ftm said:
come on then!!! some bassa PM me then!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Madness!

BiG said:
For fucks sake man. I never ever ever said I had ANY crack about the manager, new or otherwise. I'm not keeping this going at all. And yes I'm STILL getting PMs - although admittedly most of them are 'wise' to what's occurring. My original message said absolutely bugger all about anything - it was meant to illustrate how easy peasy it was to get hysterical rumour mongering going on here and DESPITE the fact that I posted a response to the hysteria on page 12 it STILL continued and you STILL bite when I post remarks about how amazing my crack is and how widespread my bollocks have become. It's as if Kenneth Williams never happened.

Edit: I hasten to add that I HAVE spotted that the vast majority of the 'please PM me's are people joining in the frivolity - and now the tide has turned and the 'for fuck sake's are the ones being wooshed - or is that too subtle?

So are you going to PM me or what?

GavMackem® said:
BiG, I was wondering but could Doctor Furtwangler shed any light on the situation?

I believe he's been struck off. I have admitted, during a therapy session today that I've suffered from a remission of sorts on here but he just laughed it off and went back to pretending he's Napoleon.

Cockney Mackem said:
So are you going to PM me or what?

OK.

BiG said:
I believe he's been struck off. I have admitted, during a therapy session today that I've suffered from a remission of sorts on here but he just laughed it off and went back to pretending he's Napoleon.

OK.

BiG, mucker - any chance of dropping me a copy of this much sort after PM, just before I hit the hay?

I love you.

Cockney Mackem said:
Yeah, but he's obviously got hold of some new information in the last few minutes which will surely shed a whole fresh light on the whole situation!

My shed of light has been wholly freshed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back