++I’m a celebrity official match thread++

They've fcked this up like have old ITV

Starting to wonder about this programme actually after all these years. Maybe TV has moved on from humiliating people like this

It shouldn't be, these fuckers are a weird snarky paranoid bunch by the looks of it. Naughty boy was going on like a dick, Arlene was in a shit mood already and just got swept along in the conspiracy.
Haway man. Lad had just been humiliated twice in a day. Why? Why pick him? To embarrass him as a weak link. I'd think the same as he did

Why? What's the enjoyment in that?

While one half of the guest list is whooping it up.

That diver is a waste of space n all.

Haway man. Lad had just been humiliated twice in a day. Why? Why pick him? To embarrass him as a weak link. I'd think the same

Why? What's the enjoyment in that?

While one half of the guest list is whooping it up.

That diver is a waste of space n all.
I didn't look at it that way, Richard and the Emmerdale dude had already done trials, Arlene was probably discounted due to them perceiving frailty and David is a strong competitor. They picked the only other dude, it wasn't the end of the world and they sign up for this shit.

I didn't look at it that way, Richard and the Emmerdale dude had already done trials, Arlene was probably discounted due to them perceiving frailty and David is a strong competitor. They picked the only other dude, it wasn't the end of the world and they sign up for this shit.
He was beaten before he left camp

Im sure this whole thing is decided by the production team not by the knackers who fall for it and vote for Splodgy or Darren.

The ones who were threatening to leave are nicely left alone as if two people left it would cause issues for programming.

Made for flippin miserable viewing that's for sure

Back