++I’m a celebrity official match thread++

Why though ?

Why does it happen every year?

Over in Australia it was Shit Creek (or as it was known Snake Rock) v Crock Creek. Every series there’s a group that never have the luck. They rarely win meals for a underprivileged area of the camp or castle (An area totally lacking in even the most basic) and are made to do humiliating tasks as a result of their failure.

I think it is a little cruel.

I hope Naughty Boy gives Smoochie or whatever her name is a piece of his mind.

I felt sorry for naughty boy, but it is part of the game and if they've watched it before they should know there's possibility of something like this happening.
He just looked shot, I'm not sure why these people sign up for the show as everyone knows it can be pretty f***ing grim.
I wouldn't sign up, because I'm scared of any kind of nasties and would gag at the thought of munching on a sheep's knacker.
I'm similar to that bloke from emmerdale, I gag and retch every morning for about an hour after I wake up, just at nothing for no reason.

I hate kidney beans and bought a tin of chilli when I was camping this year, took me about 15 minutes to dig them all out, but missed one, when I bit into it I was gagging like fuck, the tears were streaming down my face.

I knowbim like that and would never do anything like this where it got to eat shit with the worst textures.

Last edited:
Im sure this whole thing is decided by the production team not by the knackers who fall for it and vote for Splodgy or Darren.

The ones who were threatening to leave are nicely left alone as if two people left it would cause issues for programming.
Of course it is man, all tv stuff is.

don’t get why people take it all too seriously, imagine if they all got on with one another and the teams thought it was fair to take it in turns to split the good food? No one would watch it.

My favourite bit is the bit near the end where they go up the hill and they fire water and stuff at them. That is mildly amusing.

I assume you mean Celebrity Cyclone. It’s not a hill marra. It’s just a glorified water slide you get for your child to play in the garden on a hot summers day. The celebrities all go one by one and have to grab a star and get to a star on the mat and keep it with them. All whilst having as you say balls and water thrown at them at high speed.

Must be sumit to do with that new tv show everyone is lauding 😳
I felt sorry for naughty boy, but it is part of the game and if they've watched it before they should know there's possibility of something like this happening.

I'm similar to that bloke from emmerdale, I gag and retch every morning for about an hour after I wake up, just at nothing for no reason.

I hate kidney beans and bought a tin of chilli when I was camping this year, took me about 15 minutes to dig them all out, but missed one, when I bit into it I was gagging like fuck, the tears were streaming down my face.

I knowbim like that and would never do anything like this where it got to eat shit with the worst textures.
He’s certainly not the messiah! when it comes to tasks, he’s a very naughty….😂

Last edited:
Haway man. Lad had just been humiliated twice in a day. Why? Why pick him? To embarrass him as a weak link. I'd think the same as he did

Why? What's the enjoyment in that?

While one half of the guest list is whooping it up.

That diver is a waste of space n all.

That's exactly the reason. He was and is the weakest link in there by far.

Humiliated because he couldn't be arsed to move a little bit faster up and down some stairs? He was pathetic in the task with David and that's why the girls mentioned him.

Fair play for picking him I say.

He has took the water in and Arlene has followed him down that path.

Someone in there needs to tell them both, but especially him to get a grip.

That's exactly the reason. He was and is the weakest link in there by far.

Humiliated because he couldn't be arsed to move a little bit faster up and down some stairs? He was pathetic in the task with David and that's why the girls mentioned him.

Fair play for picking him I say.

He has took the water in and Arlene has followed him down that path.

Someone in there needs to tell them both, but especially him to get a grip.
Mebbe. It was the whooping from the cool kids next door in picking him I wasn't keen on. Purposefully edited like someone else said to contrast with Ginola and Madeley trying to buoy him up

It's in his hands like. He can go on to do a 'journey' like Jordan Thingy last year if he's got the mettle for it. It looks unlikely mind :)

Really struggling with this series. Haven't watched an episode all the way through yet. Not sure why but its just not doing it for me. Gutted cos I look forward to it every year. Mind you, barely watched it last year either.

Back