Hunted Ch4

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've just started watching S1 and I can't believe how thick some people are. Phoning home; discussing plans with friends etc
Just walk out the house and hitchhike to a campsite. Give a false name, pay cash, then sit in your tent for 28 days. Winner.

I've just started watching S1 and I can't believe how thick some people are. Phoning home; discussing plans with friends etc
Just walk out the house and hitchhike to a campsite. Give a false name, pay cash, then sit in your tent for 28 days. Winner.
Think they've got to keep on the move Dave marra.

I would leave my phone on a bus heading down the country and go the opposite way and just camp in a tent for 28 days.

28 days for 100K isnt it? Some people are mental ringing home and what not, Thick as mince.

So you don't think they are actually running away and it's all scripted?
Yes. The scenes in the control room are horrendously acted. Like you say all the people are morons. Guess it would pretty boring tv if they just did the obvious and went off grid for 28 days. Which is why it doesn't happen.

They have certain things they have to do, but they don't really tell you they have to do them. Such as keeping moving and trying to contact family. Otherwise it would be pretty easy. I think the basic premise is good, I'm not overly sold on the implementation.

They have certain things they have to do, but they don't really tell you they have to do them. Such as keeping moving and trying to contact family. Otherwise it would be pretty easy. I think the basic premise is good, I'm not overly sold on the implementation.
Aye, it wouldn't make for very good TV if they just set up camp in a field somewhere and stayed there for the duration mind.

It's always getting in touch with family that gets them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back