Hunted Ch4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just started watching S1 and I can't believe how thick some people are. Phoning home; discussing plans with friends etc
Just walk out the house and hitchhike to a campsite. Give a false name, pay cash, then sit in your tent for 28 days. Winner.
should checkout the usa version :lol:

I'm not watching the celeb crap , don't tweak it too much

Hunted, the social experiment/game show will be returning for a 3rd series on Channel 4 it has been announced.

The reality fugitive show from Shine TV sees a group of contestants try to live ‘off the grid’ and escape detection by a group of highly trained ex-police and intelligence operatives, to be in with a chance of winning £100,000 prize.

The show has been doing well for Channel 4, holding an average of 2m viewers on both seasons. Fans of the series can also expect more tweaks to the rules, as Shine have said they are “continuing to develop the format.”

“It’s already clear that this year both sides will have to raise their game as they battle it out to emerge triumphant,” added Dom Bird, Channel 4’s Head Of Formats.

Hunted has been a big success for Shine, having sold the format in the US, China, Russia, Spain, Denmark, and The Netherlands, where it became Dutch channel NPO3’s highest rated non-scripted launch of last year.

“The show has really captured the imagination of audiences around the world,” commented Tanya Shaw, Shine TV Managing Director. “Especially the younger demographic, as it explores surveillance society in a really engaging yet thought provoking way.”

No news on an air date yet for Hunted Series 3, but the last 2 seasons have been in September, so Autumn would be a safe bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back