Hummel

Did anyone receive a confirmation email from the safc store , bought 2 and the money has came out but no order confirmation ?
I quite often don’t get one. Usually the first sign of any confirmation is dpd giving the delivery time on the morning they are going to deliver

No confirmation email here… guessing that means the club are going to turn round and say I haven’t got one. Many others had this?

No confirmation means that it's been passed to kitbag/fanatics/skysportshop and takes a few mins to sort out stock!!

If I'm wrong, blah blah blah

XL 15
XXL 21
XXL 21

15 % Off Code FFIDUNK

Last edited:
I wonder out of curiosity how many strips we had available for sale last season of our normal strip? How many are made? 5k maybe initially. Guessing maybe more but 5k would be about 1 in every 8 people at the match with one on roughly. Can’t be million miles off

I wonder out of curiosity how many strips we had available for sale last season of our normal strip? How many are made? 5k maybe initially. Guessing maybe more but 5k would be about 1 in every 8 people at the match with one on roughly. Can’t be million miles off

Apparently we have ordered treble the amount of Hummel compared to the Nike disaster

So was everyone playing £42.50 from Fanatics with discount and free delivery?
Nah £48.50 used a code but not the free delivery wasn't on when I ordered. Daftly I ordered separately too so double bubble on the posting as I wasn't sure on the kit till someone said it had the Chevron's and the league badges so it became a most buy. Gabba look like a tit on Saturday and wear them both like hundreds or others 🤣
I didn't realise you could get free delivery.
Think it was hidden when I did it but was advertised a few hours later. There were a few codes flying about always is for kitbag websites.

Mine has just been delivered and I would say stick to your normal size. Did look oversized when I unwrapped it but tried it on and it’s fine. It’s more of a boxy fit but I think if I went a size down it might be too small.

Great service from the club tbf wasn’t expecting it today.

Mine has just been delivered and I would say stick to your normal size. Did look oversized when I unwrapped it but tried it on and it’s fine. It’s more of a boxy fit but I think if I went a size down it might be too small.

Great service from the club tbf wasn’t expecting it today.
Your postie is better than mine. Ours doesn't arrive til late morning

Back