Human Body Parts Found In Dublin Estate

They are brutal mate, it’s the type of shit ISIS do not civilised people to a 17yr old kid.
Grim.

Cartel shit I've heard they are threatening people in the videos as a warning to say this is what happens.

Horrible like makes you think if you have a line stuff like this has happened along the way from it leaving South America to going up your nose.
its turned up in 2 of my whatsapp groups already. bit of a kick off in one of them, and a few people left the groups. i never watch owt like that me

Same I got sent one of some black lad standing there got pre warned this is sick mind so didn't watch it.

Imagine it didn't end well for him

Last edited by a moderator:
Same I got sent one of some black lad standing there got pre warned this is sick mind so didn't watch it.

Imagine it didn't end well for him
Think this must have been the one posted in our group yesterday. Just managed to knock it off before the inevitable happened. Apparently it got worse too. Didn’t go down well with the majority of our group either

Think this must have been the one posted in our group yesterday. Just managed to knock it off before the inevitable happened. Apparently it got worse too. Didn’t go down well with the majority of our group either

I imagine it must be rotten then.

They've wanted to send a message by it so it will be brutal.

Cartel style stuff horrible like kid was obviously a wrongun himself but no one deserves that.

Be a coke hub 100% hence all the violence. I can only see it escalating as well as they will want revenge.

Some big Europe cartels originating around there. Kinahan v Hutch feud and stuff like that has seen some mental killings Las couple of years

Some big Europe cartels originating around there. Kinahan v Hutch feud and stuff like that has seen some mental killings Las couple of years

Aye I remember reading about that. A lot of the big names have went quiet over there recently but I very much doubt they will be out of the game just getting others to do it for them.

This type of violence though will only go one way. I doubt they will back down so will go tit for tat and it will escalate more.

Police need to crack down on the ports as long as the cocaine is there the violence will be too.

Had it sent in a chat today. Disgusting. Thats someones kid & family. Society is literally fucked.

Bunch of pathetic prats. Having 'gang' wars ffs.

Chopping people up over drugs. How thick can you be. The people involved deserve death not prison.

Very,very unusual in the UK,this isn't latin america plata o plomo or retaliation shit,lifes super cheap in such places,i have heard of it happening in spain over narcotics but not here.

Surely it's a first? First I can think of especially how they went public with it dumping the parts where they would be found and making videos.

I hope this isn't the start of that level of violence starting in the UK.

Been following this for years on the Irish forums.

Never read the whole thread but allegedly there's video footage of the killing going around

Back