Human Body Parts Found In Dublin Estate

Very,very unusual in the UK,this isn't latin america plata o plomo or retaliation shit,lifes super cheap in such places,i have heard of it happening in spain over narcotics but not here.

There's a local lad who owed money for drugs and went missing in 2012 and is presumed murdered but his body has never been found. People do get killed over these things here but the brutality of this murder and a video which I haven't and won't be watching is pretty disturbing.

There's a local lad who owed money for drugs and went missing in 2012 and is presumed murdered but his body has never been found. People do get killed over these things here but the brutality of this murder and a video which I haven't and won't be watching is pretty disturbing.

Exactly it happens but usually they dont go public with it.

This was a message to say we are hyper violent dont fuck with us.

People who have seen the video will probs know more as I've heard they are threatening others in the video so hear talking.
By all accounts.

The main forum I read have already named the culprit who committed the act.

Just taking piss mate we know been talking about it over past 2 pages lol

What forum is it like?

Yup,guy went missing down here very recently,his white merc was found with "ballistic evidence" in,missing for 8 months?His body was dug up late last year,young guy,a "car delaer" his parents said :rolleyes:
Surely it's a first? First I can think of especially how they went public with it dumping the parts where they would be found and making videos.
I hope this isn't the start of that level of violence starting in the UK.
I have known a few things happening,but filming as you say,in the UK is a first I think?

Last edited:
Exactly it happens but usually they dont go public with it.

This was a message to say we are hyper violent dont fuck with us.

People who have seen the video will probs know more as I've heard they are threatening others in the video so hear talking.

Just taking piss mate we know been talking about it over past 2 pages lol

What forum is it like?

Probs need to go 30 pages back on the below link for when it all starts te the latest incident.

Also loads of stuff about the Kinahan/Hutch feud.

I know it sounds daft but I've been told by friends from Ireland that the love/hate TV show was a pretty accurate representation of the Dublin gangland. Nowt as brutal as this on there like.

Aye I remember reading about that. A lot of the big names have went quiet over there recently but I very much doubt they will be out of the game just getting others to do it for them.

This type of violence though will only go one way. I doubt they will back down so will go tit for tat and it will escalate more.

Police need to crack down on the ports as long as the cocaine is there the violence will be too.

Hiding in Dubai and various other places on fake identities

Very,very unusual in the UK,this isn't latin america plata o plomo or retaliation shit,lifes super cheap in such places,i have heard of it happening in spain over narcotics but not here.
It’s not in the UK
I know it sounds daft but I've been told by friends from Ireland that the love/hate TV show was a pretty accurate representation of the Dublin gangland. Nowt as brutal as this on there like.
Unfortunately that’s pretty spot on.

Last edited:

Back