Hugill

Good decision to be fair. Works for a lot of better players, it's the ones who lose their pace and don't try to adjust their game make me laugh.

I'll admit my main reason for being so against his signing isn't to do with football, it's that I don't want us to do the mags a favour :lol:
They'll be doing us the favour if they pay half his wages!

A boy can dream.

Serious though i have no beef with ya mate. You think i talk shite which is fair enough. All i can say is i hear some bits and bobs and i post them in good faith. Obviously things can change (Borini) but i have posted on here long enough for me to say to you i never make stuff up and i do not and have never classed myself as "itk"

Have a good night

Serious though i have no beef with ya mate. You think i talk shite which is fair enough. All i can say is i hear some bits and bobs and i post them in good faith. Obviously things can change (Borini) but i have posted on here long enough for me to say to you i never make stuff up and i do not and have never classed myself as "itk"

Have a good night
Looks like the buck is off

Have a good night

I mean no malice mate.

Make improvements ha. The kids' does he mean? There isn't any other strikers.

Still after Hugill and playing hardball with the price I think.

Back