Huel

I wake anywhere between 3-5am because I have an autistic son who struggles to sleep and struggles with routine. Way to be a judgemental bellend though.
I sympathise with your sitiuation, but you do realise you can just tell people your situation without having to resort to being abusive. just makes you come across as having a chip on your shoulder. Notwithstanding this spending a little time on meal prep will be way better than consuming Huel.

I sympathise with your sitiuation, but you do realise you can just tell people your situation without having to resort to being abusive. just makes you come across as having a chip on your shoulder. Notwithstanding this spending a little time on meal prep will be way better than consuming Huel.

I'm sorry if I have offended you, but your input on this thread has been purely judgemental of the people wishing to discuss the product. You have made assumptions on the lives people live time and time again.

One morning , I might be able to sit down and have a proper breakfast and then for the next 5 I might not be able to. I often do not get any/much sleep or opportunity to work at home. This means I often work during lunch breaks too. I ensure I cook a proper healthy dinner every evening as it's important for my whole family.

It's the lack of consistency in my diet that's the issue and why I'm looking for an alternative. I didn't want to be judged for doing so, I just wanted the opinions of others using it.

Also thanks for implying I have a chip on my shoulder because of my son being autistic 😂 I love him to bits and can assure you I do not. I just don't need to be judged for my choices by people that just assume im lazy.

Last edited:
I'm sorry if I have offended you, but your input on this thread has been purely judgemental of the people wishing to discuss the product. You have made assumptions on the lives people live time and time again.

One morning , I might be able to sit down and have a proper breakfast and then for the next 5 I might not be able to. I often do not get any/much sleep or opportunity to work at home. This means I often work during lunch breaks too. I ensure I cook a proper healthy dinner every evening as it's important for my whole family.

It's the lack of consistency in my diet that's the issue and why I'm looking for an alternative. I didn't want to be judged for doing so, I just wanted the opinions of others using it.

Also thanks for implying I have a chip on my shoulder because of my son being autistic 😂 I love him to bits and can assure you I do not. I just don't need to be judged for my choices by people that just assume im lazy.
I said you come across as having a chip on your shoulder given how easily you appear to become pugnacious and abusive. Your sons condition is wholly irrelevant in that respect. Dont bother responding, on ignore. Have zero interest in conversing with you further.

Last edited:
I wake anywhere between 3-5am because I have an autistic son who struggles to sleep and struggles with routine. Way to be a judgemental bellend though.
People always judge others' lives on here, its shit.
Or you could answer questions as posed, rather than ignoring the question, and instead telling other people how to live their lives. Just a thought.
I said you come across as having a chip on your shoulder given how easily you appear to become pugnacious and abusive. Your sons condition is wholly irrelevant in that respect. Dont bother responding, on ignore. Have zero interest in conversing with you further.
What a prick. The words you were looking for were "ah, sorry mate, I didn't think before I posted". But no, you went full on double down Trump instead.

I see you are a GK, so probably a new account for someone who got banned for being a wanker. Onto the ignore list you go. You bellend.
I've read a lot about Huel. I am far too busy to eat breakfast and lunch. I'm hoping this provides me a regular meal. Anyone tried Banana?
I haven't tried any of the flavoured versions, so I can't help with that.
Its really ideal as a meal replacement for a single meal per day. Try that first before thinking about going to 2.

Make it the night before - hopefully you have a blender, as that really helps (don't underestimate this!). And make it the night before, and leave it in the fridge, that really helps too.

I prefer the last version to the new one (v3) as its more oaty. The new version is smoother, but more chalky. But I get the unflavoured and unsweetened version and add my own stuff to it (either 150g frozen berries with stevia or raw cacao and stevia - this makes it even more healthy for you as both of those are great foods - albeit blitzing berries does degrade the benefits somewhat)

Only problem is, you have to buy 2 bags as a minimum order. There's a reddit page for huel where you might find someone willing to sell you a sample though (Huel no longer sell samples, as it tends to take 3-4 goes to get the technique right, so it was not a good idea for them)
Just have a smoothie

milk
yoghurt
Omega seeds
Oats
Peanut butter
Honey
Frozen fruit

Have one for breakfast and one with a smallish dinner

That's not a long way from what Huel is. Its Oats, Peas, Flaxseed, Sunflower seeds, Coconut + flavour & loads of other very healthy stuff. tbh, its far better than what you suggested as it covers all the bases

Last edited:
People always judge others' lives on here, its shit.

Or you could answer questions as posed, rather than ignoring the question, and instead telling other people how to live their lives. Just a thought.

What a prick. The words you were looking for were "ah, sorry mate, I didn't think before I posted". But no, you went full on double down Trump instead.

I see you are a GK, so probably a new account for someone who got banned for being a wanker. Onto the ignore list you go. You bellend.

I haven't tried any of the flavoured versions, so I can't help with that.
Its really ideal as a meal replacement for a single meal per day. Try that first before thinking about going to 2.

Make it the night before - hopefully you have a blender, as that really helps (don't underestimate this!). And make it the night before, and leave it in the fridge, that really helps too.

I prefer the last version to the new one (v3) as its more oaty. The new version is smoother, but more chalky. But I get the unflavoured and unsweetened version and add my own stuff to it (either 150g frozen berries with stevia or raw cacao and stevia - this makes it even more healthy for you as both of those are great foods - albeit blitzing berries does degrade the benefits somewhat)

Only problem is, you have to buy 2 bags as a minimum order. There's a reddit page for huel where you might find someone willing to sell you a sample though (Huel no longer sell samples, as it tends to take 3-4 goes to get the technique right, so it was not a good idea for them)

That's not a long way from what Huel is. Its Oats, Peas, Flaxseed, Sunflower seeds, Coconut + flavour & loads of other very healthy stuff. tbh, its far better than what you suggested as it covers all the bases

Thanks for this, both for the understanding and also the help.

Back