Huddersfield v Poocastle kick off17:30 sky Sports 1 / Sky Sports 1 HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

HUDDERSFIELD

Ward, Smith, Billing, Kachunga, Mooy, Lowe, Van la Parra, Wells, Schindler, Brown, Hefele

Subs: Coleman, Hudson, Hogg, Cranie, Payne, Lolley, Quaner

Scumcastle

Darlow, Anita, Lascelles, Clark, Dummett, Shelvey, Colback, Ritchie, Atsu, Diame, Murphy

Subs: Elliot, Yedlin, Gamez, Hanley, Gouffran, Perez, Gayle

Haway Huddersfield

We can afford to lose really....win and i honestly think we only need 12 more points as can't see anyone from 3rd place down hitting 88

We can afford to lose really....win and i honestly think we only need 12 more points as can't see anyone from 3rd place down hitting 88
If Huddersfield win tonight and their game in hand it would put the top 3 pretty lose though?

Edit
Mags 73
Brighton 71
Huddersfield 71

dont think I can face watching this given the premier results today. Would be the cherry on the turd cake.

Town have virtually a full team except Casey Palmer.

Brighton lose Shane Duffy with a serious injury in the earlier game. Already lost the understudy Goldson for the rest of the season and both left backs are out. Looks like a kybosh or the automatics.

I thought it would be injuries that made the difference.

Newcastle are still short in midfield.

Got to tip Huddersfield to win both the game and the Championship.

Town have virtually a full team except Casey Palmer.

Brighton lose Shane Duffy with a serious injury in the earlier game. Already lost the understudy Goldson for the rest of the season and both left backs are out. Looks like a kybosh or the automatics.

I thought it would be injuries that made the difference.

Newcastle are still short in midfield.

Got to tip Huddersfield f to win both the game and the Championship.
The mags are going to win it at a canter, even if they lose today.

The mags are going to win it at a canter, even if they lose today.

@Perseus is loving Huddersfield mind. Mags, best GD by at least 10 after today and about 30 better than Huddersfield (that's usually a good indicator of how good a team is), but adamant Huddersfield are winning the league. Town might win today but they are 14/1 to win the league yet this lad thinks it's a cert. Bizarre.

@Perseus is loving Huddersfield mind. Mags, best GD by at least 10 after today and about 30 better than Huddersfield (that's usually a good indicator of how good a team is), but adamant Huddersfield are winning the league. Town might win today but they are 14/1 to win the league yet this lad thinks it's a cert. Bizarre.

Not a chance Huddersfield are winning the league with GD they are effectively 9 points adrift of us we win today that's 12...that's 4 games behind with 11 to play...so if we win 6 from 11 they need to win all 11 to go above us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back