Huddersfield owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont know about 50 but plenty will fold. There were a good few championship clubs struggling before this and they get an income coming in from that league so you can imagine the shit some of the clubs i. Leagues 1& 2 are going to be in.

I think we're alright for the time being but I imagine the bottom falling out of football altogether if its still like this next summer.

I keep reading this "with the clowns we have in charge"

I would agree with respect to the football. But I think they are quite savvy with the finances.

If we go bust I don't think it will be because of the owners, it will be because there is no income. And if we go bust then I'm pretty sure many other clubs have as well.

:lol::lol::lol:

f***ing hell, spat my drink out there.

If we look like we may go bust, would that make it more likely they'll sell for a smaller amount just to make sure they don't lose everything?
Spot on ,ive said this loads over last few weeks.As it stands SD will be putting money in just to keep us ticking in the hope of some kind of sale.So at what point does he chuck the towel in and walk away handing the keys in.Rishis money will only be helping him but not enough,expect he will ditch soon.

I think teams from the championship through to national league are in potential trouble , Southend are just weeks from folding, a lot of teams are going to have to go part time and run smaller squads I can see a north /south split league for a few seasons especially in league 1& 2 for those who survive
The big guns of the premier league have no interest in helping the smaller teams and your going to have a strong possibility now of “B” teams in the lower leagues to make up for the Burys , Southend’s & Macclesfields

Its far from my area of expertise so I could be wrong but I’m sure this is pretty common practice as there is always a risk the loan can’t be paid back.

Id rather they hadn't been though. If they're collateral then there is some risk that we won't own them at some stage in the future and we may end up leasing them back.....or worse.

Savvy with finances is debatable. They don't have dont pockets, used clubs money to buy the club, have away 20% to their mate for next to nowt, taken loans out etc. I am not confident at all. They have cut everything to the bone, every department is on its arse and performing worse than before. That's not savvy it's ruthless and in come cases irresponsible.

They provide zero confidence.
they have been very savy with the fiannces..club is not loss making and as when they came in..they sold 20per cent of safc to juan for moe than they paid for it..thats not next to nothing..
they used £10m to buy the club andf have put more than that in..

if you think "having deep pockets" is the same as financial savvy in a football contecxt..uit shows the problem with safc..you doint want a competent oner,..you want a rich one..hen ellis was aound..he as vey ich..but because he was veyt incompetent..the club punched way belo its weight..with fa less rich owners..who are more finacially savvy..doing a bette job and making clubs moe successulf..

juan satori is the second richest onwer in league one..thats deep pockets right there..

they have been very savy with the fiannces..club is not loss making and as when they came in..they sold 20per cent of safc to juan for moe than they paid for it..thats not next to nothing..

if you think "having deep pockets" is the same as financial savvy in a football contecxt..uit shows the problem with safc..you doint want a competent oner,..you want a rich one..hen ellis was aound..he as vey ich..but because he was veyt incompetent..the club punched way belo its weight..with fa less rich owners..who are more finacially savvy..doing a bette job and making clubs moe successulf..

juan satori is the second richest onwer in league one..thats deep pockets right there..
They sold Sartori 20% for a £1.

They sold Sartori 20% for a £1.
if he put £3m in...so he spent £3m for 20 per cent..valuing the equity at £15m..
thet paid £12m..so sold for a higeh amount..

but ait..you mean..the guys in it fo a quick buck..didnt take the quick buck?. by doing that they educed the short term profit they could make..literallt the opposite if everything the imveciles on here evr said about them..
! thank
completely ruins the narrative! all of the points made on here have been provem to be bollox..now i dont need to make them..i can stop mposting sagian for a while..

yess.....been proved right on thei motives at last..i said from day one their motives are ok their compettenxce is the problem..no one would now say they have been competent..so i have been vindicated on that..and no one ould say giving aay millions of pounds worth of equity ine xchange for longe term capital is what someone afte a quick uck would do..and not something someone who is a"peniless chancer" could do..so ive been vindicated in both of tjose points..

yes........i dont need to make them anymore..i am out of here!

Said when this tit took charges there was strong talks of them inevitably running into financial trouble, that's without the lock down.

if he put £3m in...so he spent £3m for 20 per cent..valuing the equity at £15m..
thet paid £12m..so sold for a higeh amount..

but ait..you mean..the guys in it fo a quick buck..didnt take the quick buck?. by doing that they educed the short term profit they could make..literallt the opposite if everything the imveciles on here evr said about them..
! thank
completely ruins the narrative! all of the points made on here have been provem to be bollox..now i dont need to make them..i can stop mposting sagian for a while..

yess.....been proved right on thei motives at last..i said from day one their motives are ok their compettenxce is the problem..no one would now say they have been competent..so i have been vindicated on that..and no one ould say giving aay millions of pounds worth of equity ine xchange for longe term capital is what someone afte a quick uck would do..and not something someone who is a"peniless chancer" could do..so ive been vindicated in both of tjose points..

yes........i dont need to make them anymore..i am out of here!
They are chancers, charlatans, frauds, con men, jokers. They came here to make money out of us. They've ruined the club.

Hiya Charlie.

I know this will sound arrogant but we are too big to go bust. With all due respect to the likes of Bury, Hereford and the other English clubs who have gone bust in recent years we are on a totally different scale to these.

This.. I think alot of fans don't realise that some clubs are living hand to mouth and having no revenue for 3-6 months will kill them off..
Its the hand to mouth culture and always the need to balance the books...Every club is doing it, just look at the local press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back