how much were you paying for pints this weekend?

Averaged out about £7 a pint from where I went but I just went in whatever bar was nearest at the time.

Wasn't really thinking about the price. My fatha was like, he looked sick going in one place and 2 pints was £16.

£4.50 a pint for delicious ales from MLF-owned Southwark Beer Co in McGlynn's at Kings X.

Think they took enough over the bar, before and after the game, so that they wouldn't have to open on Sunday and deal with Leeds/Man U/Everton.

It's nice to be appreciated!

Most expensive I paid was £6.50 I think but those were IPAs. Drinking probably cost me about £20 more than it would've done in Sunderland the whole weekend. On top of tickets, travel, hotel it's nowt really

It's nice to be appreciated!

I saw earlier a go fund me which I slung a fiver in regardless to give a decent tip to the nags head staff.

Great gesture which carries far

I've heard US prices gone silly
Seen some of the price of booze and scran at these sporting venues in America?
€15 a can of Stella at the Golf :lol:
Not uncommon for a shite cheeseburger to weigh in at €12 in the MLS etc
Or a few glorified chicken nuggets with some salsa on €14 etc

Mad stuff.

Away from sport Vegas has gone mental. Absolutely crazy. The whole attraction to go yesteryear was cheap booze and food and hotels and attractions. They are just taking every fuckers eyes out now.

Seen some of the price of booze and scran at these sporting venues in America?
€15 a can of Stella at the Golf :lol:
Not uncommon for a shite cheeseburger to weigh in at €12 in the MLS etc
Or a few glorified chicken nuggets with some salsa on €14 etc

Mad stuff.

Away from sport Vegas has gone mental. Absolutely crazy. The whole attraction to go yesteryear was cheap booze and food and hotels and attractions. They are just taking every fuckers eyes out now.
Few mates just got back from Vegas for long party weekend. Quite often they were paying $15 for a beer
For bud etc too...not even decent craft stuff

I’m not sure as we were a 6 and drinking in rounds mostly…..think pints were around the £5-6 mark though, and the double rum and gingers around a tenner.

What’s worse is I don’t have access to online banking (due to repeat password problems) so no idea what I’ve spent, and don’t really want to ask :)

But…the gap isn’t that big now, extra quid on a pint. We’ve done a good job of catching up over the last few years.

Few mates just got back from Vegas for long party weekend. Quite often they were paying $15 for a beer
For bud etc too...not even decent craft stuff
That’s what I mean. Hideous. No idea how the average joe can afford it and i’m shocked Americans tolerate it tbh, given they go on rampages whenever their gas goes above 50 cents a gallon of whatever it is. :lol:

That’s what I mean. Hideous. No idea how the average joe can afford it and i’m shocked Americans tolerate it tbh, given they go on rampages whenever their gas goes above 50 cents a gallon of whatever it is. :lol:
Still bargains to have if you shop around and know.. it like British know about spoons..

I have t been to states since 2018 but I could get decent craft ales for 5-6 dollars a large beer and if drinking bud etc there was places I could get a large beer and a pizza for $10

That was in Florida coast north of miami

If I drank I’d have done happy hour from 3-7 in one bar for the equivalent of £4.22 for unlimited Tiger or Heineken draught then onto the next bar for 7-9 happy hour for £5.78 for unlimited Tiger. But I don’t drink so I had Diet Coke at £1.87 a can.

Back