How much booze do you buy for xmas for house

Just got out of Asda and bought lots and lots and lots purely for medicinal purposes as I have tonsillitis. I had to buy an extra bottle of baileys for its sore throat soothing properties.
You know Aldi and Lidl do a Bailey's equivalent that's much better value. The Aldi version has less alcohol in it but it's only a fiver a bottle.

You know Aldi and Lidl do a Bailey's equivalent that's much better value. The Aldi version has less alcohol in it but it's only a fiver a bottle.
Yes I got one of each last night as I couldn’t remember which one tasted the best 😳😂
Asda had the litre baileys in for 13 quid, seemed rude not to buy that too.

6 bottles of champagne
6 bottles of red
6 bottles of white
3 cases of IPAs and a case of morretti

The wife went overboard given how we are away on boxing till the new year and no one will be visiting Christmas Day :lol:

3 x 5l mini kegs
8 cans of swamp
2 champagne
6 Prosecco
2 white wine
1 baileys
1 vodka
1 sloe gin
1/2 white rum
1 white port

The beer and fizzy wine will go by NYE. The spirits will be used, but not all and will be used over the year. 4 adults and guests.

Got 24 cans of beer and a bottle of gin. Fat less than what I used to get. Enjoying brewgooder brooklyn ipa atm.
Bought 36 !cans and I’m at work till 27th and fly for a week on 28th. Be lovely and cold when I get back on 4th…
Xmas house party on Saturday for neighbours and friends
24 cans cider
18 Stella
8 bottles of wine 6 white 2 red
6 bottles of prosecco
24 stubbies
Bottle of gin
Bottle of Vodka
Bottle of JD
Bottle of Gentleman Jack
Bottle of Port
x3 single Malts
They also have the option to bring a bottle
Probably be taking a bottle home.

got a little bit more than usual in case anyone pops in.
a few different beers.
a case of san miguel.
few bottles of cider.
couple nice ports.
bottle of wild turkey.

Back