How Many Wins On The Trot

I never said we did. I was responding to the poster who said he would be happier with boring football if we were more solid. We haven’t looked any more solid under Beale and at the same time have lost any attacking intent we previously had which in my book means we have gone backwards.
We looked decent going forward on Saturday. We scored 3 goals and missed at least 2 very decent chances.

Yes, we gave up a few chances too but that's been the way for 18 months.

Til we like Beale as manager?

Five for me.

Like is an Emotive word......... Unfortunately, He is a highly Unlikeable person, quite abrasive in his manner and has already slagged us Northerners off even though We don't mind CockerKnees.

Even if We go Unbeaten till the end of the Season, (which we should..lol) He will remain Obnoxiously Unlikeable. 🤷‍♂️

Til we like Beale as manager?

Five for me.
It's not about winning off the belt for me (although that would be nice). It's the performances that will make a difference, if we start playing good football again and don't just rely on Clarke, if he stops having digs at the fans in conferences and interviews and if he starts making decent selections and subs... I'll give the bloke another chance... lot of "Ifs there though".

We don’t look solid though. We are giving teams loads of chances and look like lambs to the slaughter when we face a decent pressing team.
No doubt , its ( one of the the things ) what he needs to fix.
All im saying is he doesnt have to have us playing like the harlem globe trotters and winning 5-4

Compared to the previous 18 months.
I'd he interested to know what our xg for and against was v Millwall Plymouth and Huddersfield.
You can't take the whole TM period as a whole against beale coming in.
What he took over was a team that needed to change as we were fairly easy to score and play against.
I didn't really mind plymouth away but hudds at home and especially Millwall away were awful. Didn't create a chance in that game iirc.

If have thought our xg for Stoke would be higher than any of those 3 games put together
Beales produced 3 of the 4 lowest xG games since we’ve been in the championship. He’s only been here 7 games…

Many fans may not like him for one reason or another but compared to Mogga's last 10 games, we have a better PPG ratio. He's not my favourite cup of tea and yeah, I'll prob tell him to F-off a few times when things aren't going well, but surely he needs til end of the season?

I loved Mogga (and his Revels), strange situ the way he left, but I dont manage the club!

Many fans may not like him for one reason or another but compared to Mogga's last 10 games, we have a better PPG ratio. He's not my favourite cup of tea and yeah, I'll prob tell him to F-off a few times when things aren't going well, but surely he needs til end of the season?

I loved Mogga (and his Revels), strange situ the way he left, but I dont manage the club!
This.

You’ve gotta give people a fair go in life. Hopefully he’ll surprise us all.

Back