How many posters

You seemed to know what he had posted in the past though. Pretty normal that tbf.

Given the number of conversations that we have had, is that surprising? Though I guess it could be in one eye and out of the other, like.

What is the matter? You seem really huffed today. Are you upset that I didn’t recognise your avatar?

Why not likely. Not explanation or nowt.
Plenty others have had their avatar rights returned to them so not sure why I can't have mine. It was only Liz MacDonald aswell so it was....
You should be allowed it back like, it was only Liz ffs.

No problem mate we move on, but I don’t believe you.
I've got my phone set not to show images, because downloading data contributes to global warming. Most of the time I just read the comments anyway, without paying attention to the name of the person who posted it. At times, it's awfully confusing.

I've got my phone set not to show images, because downloading data contributes to global warming. Most of the time I just read the comments anyway, without paying attention to the name of the person who posted it. At times, it's awfully confusing.

Sorry mate I don’t recognise who this is.. as I’ve now got my phone set to saving the planet mode :cool:

Back