How many posters

It's impossible to miss them

I’ve just had another look at them and still can’t name any. I have no interest in individual posters per se, it’s what they are saying that I’m here for. Thinking about on the various forums that I’m a member of, I can only think of a couple of posters who I recognise by their avatar.

Why would you even look at those columns anyway? Do you just read across the whole line until you get to the post? I guess it’s like people who always read the signatures that some posters have.

I’ve just had another look at them and still can’t name any. I have no interest in individual posters per se, it’s what they are saying that I’m here for. Thinking about on the various forums that I’m a member of, I can only think of a couple of posters who I recognise by their avatar.

Why would you even look at those columns anyway? Do you just read across the whole line until you get to the post? I guess it’s like people who always read the signatures that some posters have.
The name and avatar are right above the posts on a mobile which is how i tend to look at the forum. I could still only name 5 posters from their avatar like.

Back