How many of you.....

Nope, but my dad does.

Had a stroke, cardio vascular disease and is constantly dizzy but refuses to give up.

Next stage is death.

Tramps habit.

Lass I knarr from my younger days died of lung cancer recently. Not even 50yo. Less than two months between diagnosis and death.

Nope, but my dad does.

Had a stroke, cardio vascular disease and is constantly dizzy but refuses to give up.

Next stage is death.

Sorry to hear that.

My Dad was a closet smoker. Was always "just popping out to the garage/shed" or taking the dog out and coming back smelling of smoke and extra strong mints!

He's had a heart attack and a stroke and he has COPD too. One positive about him being paralysed is that he can't smoke now!

No way.

I can understand why people got hooked years ago when it was cool to smoke.

These days people know the dangers and surely everybody knows it is unattractive, makes your clothes and breath stink and is likely to give you an early and painful death (plus more expensive insurance). Why would anybody start to smoke these days.

Sorry to hear that.

My Dad was a closet smoker. Was always "just popping out to the garage/shed" or taking the dog out and coming back smelling of smoke and extra strong mints!

He's had a heart attack and a stroke and he has COPD too. One positive about him being paralysed is that he can't smoke now!

Sorry Becs but that just sounds so wrong :lol:. I'm not laughing at your Da, just your choice of words was a bit Pythonesque!

Back