How long have you been a gamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
and what was your first games machine/console etc etc

Either one of those Pong machine things or a Commadore vic 20 for me cant remember which i had first

I had a commodore 64 in the late 80's. Not sure of the exact year. My first console was a megadrive in about 91.

Late '80s. ZX Spectrum, then the Commodore 64. First console was also the Megadrive but loved some of the games on my mate's SNES, so I got that an all.

Had a Vic 20 first, haven't had a console or played games since the Xbox 360 and even then I hardly played it.

as long as I can remember, got a spectrum zx with a portable tele when I was about 5 for christmas

Philips g7000 in 1982
i too had a g7000..i think thats where my inner nerd was born, there was a game called Quest for the rings which was like a hybrid board game/computer game.

first computer was zx80 kit! but first real games on a computer was on the vic20 - I was obsessed by Blue Meanies

Started out with the rubber keyed spectrum in the early 80's having to load games with a cassette tape which took an age load. One of the first games I played was manic miner.

Amiga was first console. Can't remember a great deal as was a little lad. Remember playing Captain Planet :eek: and Alien Breed (Which you can now play on phones which I love). Also had a PC with Harrier Jump Jet, but again I must have been four playing this.

Got serious with the Sega Megadrive then PsOne was bought Christmas 96/97 with Jungle Strike and Wrestlemania.

Ahhh those were the days, getting home from school, over to the mates, fire up the megadrive and play Fifa 95, Michael Jacksons moonwalker :eek: , James Bond The duel, Jungle Strike, Golden axe 2, sonic, micro machines, beavis and butthead

Atari VCS was first for me Got a ps4 and x box one now.I'm 48.

My first was a ZX Spectrum 16k with rubber keys in the late 80s. Horace Goes Skiing and Breakout were my favourites. My first console was a Master System that had Alex Kid hidden in the start-up menu. The Master System was also the first time I'd rented games at the local video shop which amazed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back