How is Stephen Hawking still alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

a) Is he part man part machine kept alive by some secret government cure?
b) Has he been replaced by a doggelganger in 1985? Or
c) Has he been misdiagnosed or something else equally as boring?

He looks better and younger now than he did 30years ago.
Logon or register to see this image

Jesus bloody wept! Are you claiming that not only might he be a cyborg, but there could also be a canine version that looks just like him?

A quick google shows me that aboutt 10% of people can live a lot longer with it.

Seems Hawkins is one of them

About 50% of sufferers die within 3-4 years

:lol:

So the government (or whoever) have a cure but haven't told anyone. They've secretly used this cure on Stephen Hawking and no one else.

Why?

Well, obviously he's a poster boy for the new world order. Everything that he says people generally have to agree with. Things like doomsday oracle on climate change, overpopulation etc etc

So what you're saying is that it's not a medical miracle that's he's still alive. Plenty of people have asked the same question I have, and not all fruit loops.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-als-and-the-worst-expectations-10074974.html

He is one of the lucky few and I say that with caution whose symptoms seem to plateau. Maybe it is due to the care he has received. Maybe the power of his brain and strength of character has somewhat achieved this.

Maybe he's dead but his computer is alive?

Not for long it's being outsourced

I know you love a wild and whacky explanation for stuff, but my father died of this, and towards the end looked exactly like SH does, so please tread carefully because you tread on my memories both most precious and most painful.
Could well be marra, Have you heard his voice? Sounds like one of these...

Superbly timed there like. Well done.

A quick google shows me that aboutt 10% of people can live a lot longer with it.

Seems Hawkins is one of them

About 50% of sufferers die within 3-4 years

He's in 1st on 50+ years
2nd is 20years
a few in between 15-20
a few more between 10-15
most will die under 10years
Hence average lifespan of 4years

He is a statistical anomaly. An statistical anomaly that can't be explained by mathematics. It's like Usain Bolt running the 100 metres in 3.5 seconds while 2nd and everyone else is around 9.80 or 10 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back