Hope im wrong again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello players. My name is Parkinson. Nice to meet you. Right. We have a game tomorrow. Me turning up is a good reason for you to play better and win nearly every game that is left.

But in the real world......

If we're going direct we need more bodies in the box. Gooch Onien Power Dobson all decent options to run a bit then launch it from wherever they end up but Watmore/ Grigg /McNulty have to be there waiting for it .
Leadbitter should do his coaching badges.

Yes I know how long hes been in the job I'm talking about his style of football hes playing through the whole of his managerial career, and as I said I hope I'm wrong

How many games have you seen when he's been manager? I'm not having a go but are you not already jumping on the same bandwagon, even though you say you're not?

How many games have you seen when he's been manager? I'm not having a go but are you not already jumping on the same bandwagon, even though you say you're not?
Fair comment you maybe right just going off the reputation he has for playing the long ball and the way we were set up on Saturday looked like that's what he was going for, but then again I had the same reservations about big Sam. I just don't think the long ball suits the players we have but at the end of the day if Parkinson plays that way and gets results or changes his style and gets results I'll be over the moon and accept that SD made the right appointment and fingers crossed it starts tonight, PS put your hat on it's going to be f***ing freezing later

Took charge on Thursday. Barely had time to implement any of his tactics on the team.

He’s still undergoing the on-boarding process and reading the handbook about reporting sick leave, how to raise a grievance and where to go for lunch

Fair comment you maybe right just going off the reputation he has for playing the long ball and the way we were set up on Saturday looked like that's what he was going for, but then again I had the same reservations about big Sam. I just don't think the long ball suits the players we have but at the end of the day if Parkinson plays that way and gets results or changes his style and gets results I'll be over the moon and accept that SD made the right appointment and fingers crossed it starts tonight, PS put your hat on it's going to be f***ing freezing later
It's already f***ing freezing. I've been watching these players home and away and I've got no idea what they're capable of cos they've never been fit enough to play any system and Ross never managed to organise them into a cohesive unit so I'll reserve judgement until Parkinson has got his feet under the table. You just know that by Friday everything from Watmores twiglet and popadom body to Methvens stupid pants is gonna be his fault on here though!!

It's already f***ing freezing. I've been watching these players home and away and I've got no idea what they're capable of cos they've never been fit enough to play any system and Ross never managed to organise them into a cohesive unit so I'll reserve judgement until Parkinson has got his feet under the table. You just know that by Friday everything from Watmores twiglet and popadom body to Methvens stupid pants is gonna be his fault on here though!!
Very true
Well after last night I think I might have been.
I was early to criticise so I think it's only right that I'm early to praise.
It's still a long season and I know they were shit but we didn't go direct like I predicted, we kept the ball well and played some decent football,
If we can play like that each week I think we may have good season , so fingers crossed and let's kick.
And it looks like I was f***ing wrong AGAIN

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back