Hoo Roger

• Thread starter Deleted member 5265
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have done a bit more research into this and it appears there can be some problems with Safari on iOS getting cache corruption over time.

Firstly, in iOS go to settings|Safari and check your Privacy and Security setting to make sure you aren't blocking ALL cookies - if you are, that's your choice and you will always be prompted on visiting here.

If you aren't blocking all cookies you should only be prompted once every 30 days unless we change our advertising partners (which doesn't happen very regularly).

However, if you are still being prompted each time you open a session here there is probably a problem with your Safari cache and you need to clear data for all websites :

Select "Advanced" from the Safari Settings, then "Website Data" and then "Remove ALL Website Data" - this will clear all your Safari Data for ALL websites, so if you have any persistent logons etc set up for other sites as well as RTG, you will lose that info too and will have to logon to them again too. It should, however clear the problem.

It was Chrome for me too. Started around noon-ish but I was at work so didn't have time to see if anyone else had problems or if it was just me. It fixed itself by the middle of the afternoon.

I have done a bit more research into this and it appears there can be some problems with Safari on iOS getting cache corruption over time.

Firstly, in iOS go to settings|Safari and check your Privacy and Security setting to make sure you aren't blocking ALL cookies - if you are, that's your choice and you will always be prompted on visiting here.

If you aren't blocking all cookies you should only be prompted once every 30 days unless we change our advertising partners (which doesn't happen very regularly).

However, if you are still being prompted each time you open a session here there is probably a problem with your Safari cache and you need to clear data for all websites :

Select "Advanced" from the Safari Settings, then "Website Data" and then "Remove ALL Website Data" - this will clear all your Safari Data for ALL websites, so if you have any persistent logons etc set up for other sites as well as RTG, you will lose that info too and will have to logon to them again too. It should, however clear the problem.
I've been getting it on Firefox / Android.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back