Hoo Roger

• Thread starter Deleted member 5265
  • Start date

I'm getting the privacy notice over and over @Roger

Thank you

Sounds like you are blocking cookies over and over again then (Apple device by any chance?). The law says we have to ask all new users to the site and if you always appear as a new user to us we will always have to ask the question.

Things have changed because it was pointed out to us that we weren't doing this and weren't compliant with GDPR legislation.

Sounds like you are blocking cookies over and over again then (Apple device by any chance?). The law says we have to ask all new users to the site and if you always appear as a new user to us we will always have to ask the question.

Things have changed because it was pointed out to us that we weren't doing this and weren't compliant with GDPR legislation.
Why yes it is. I will take a look.

Mine keeps popping up saying "do you mind a bloke peering into your window with camouflage webbing on his head called @Roger "

If that's not an invasion of privacy I don't know what is.

At the time I was washing my smalls in the sink with VIM.

I have done a bit more research into this and it appears there can be some problems with Safari on iOS getting cache corruption over time.

Firstly, in iOS go to settings|Safari and check your Privacy and Security setting to make sure you aren't blocking ALL cookies - if you are, that's your choice and you will always be prompted on visiting here.

If you aren't blocking all cookies you should only be prompted once every 30 days unless we change our advertising partners (which doesn't happen very regularly).

However, if you are still being prompted each time you open a session here there is probably a problem with your Safari cache and you need to clear data for all websites :

Select "Advanced" from the Safari Settings, then "Website Data" and then "Remove ALL Website Data" - this will clear all your Safari Data for ALL websites, so if you have any persistent logons etc set up for other sites as well as RTG, you will lose that info too and will have to logon to them again too. It should, however clear the problem.

I have done a bit more research into this and it appears there can be some problems with Safari on iOS getting cache corruption over time.

Firstly, in iOS go to settings|Safari and check your Privacy and Security setting to make sure you aren't blocking ALL cookies - if you are, that's your choice and you will always be prompted on visiting here.

If you aren't blocking all cookies you should only be prompted once every 30 days unless we change our advertising partners (which doesn't happen very regularly).

However, if you are still being prompted each time you open a session here there is probably a problem with your Safari cache and you need to clear data for all websites :

Select "Advanced" from the Safari Settings, then "Website Data" and then "Remove ALL Website Data" - this will clear all your Safari Data for ALL websites, so if you have any persistent logons etc set up for other sites as well as RTG, you will lose that info too and will have to logon to them again too. It should, however clear the problem.

Was happening for me too yesterday repeatedly in Chrome but it's gone now. Not deleting cookies or owt.

Back