Home Friendly 27th July

Status
Not open for further replies.

I disagree, I think most news is met with positivity from the majority.
not really..the majority of fans havent come to terms with the reality that safc is a legue one club-and the fact we have the potential to much more doesnt change that-or change the rules. so they blame SD.
Now I think SD is the wrong person to lead SAFC at this time-have been very worried for a while-but just think people on here are focusing on the wrong stuff-because their sense of idenity is harmed by safc being shi

It takes me no time at all to wash mine, unless you’re referring to me chest. :lol:
Enjoy mate, nice warm night, few pints and a game of footy. Nowt better. I’m cheesed off I’m missing it.
Cheers Dilli mate.
I'm looking forward to meeting up with mates again who mainly live in Sunderland.
There's a big crowd of us meet up before and after every home game, which we've done for over 40 years.

Who is presume is Richard Hill, the bloke no one can put a face too and was last employed by a non-league club before we employed him.
yes. and the manager was in the scottish second divison-hill was probably o[erating at a higher level.
by the way-the head of football operations before richard hill was ryan sachs..who went from being an intern in the US to running safc..because heis dad is ellis mate-Id say in RH we have an improvemnt.

Cheers Dilli mate.
I'm looking forward to meeting up with mates again who mainly live in Sunderland.
There's a big crowd of us meet up before and after every home game, which we've done for over 40 years.
Should be a cracking day mate. :D
People sometimes overlook the fact that going to the match is more than just a game of footy.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's impossible to take people seriously on here now marra. If anything this place serves as a reminder that life is too short and it isn't worth getting your knickers in a twist.
In a nutshell mate.

Should be a cracking day mate. :D
I love night games.
Even better that there's a late train back to British West Hartlepool.
In the late 70's there used to be a 10pm train home, but that service was stopped many years ago, but has recently been reinstated so I'll get to the night matches this season.

I love night games.
Even better that there's a late train back to British West Hartlepool.
In the late 70's there used to be a 10pm train home, but that service was stopped many years ago, but has recently been reinstated so I'll get to the night matches this season.
It’s about time something was done about that service. I’m pleased it’s back on for all our fans in the south of the region. It’s still nowhere near what it should be but it’s a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back