Home beer deliveries?

Had another Flavourly crate delivered today. Moor Beer Company. Probably the best lot I’ve had from there so far.
Been waiting for my delivery for 2 weeks from these like. First shipment was damaged apparently and then the second one came when I was out two days ago and they just haven't tried to re deliver. Problem with Hermes rather than Flavourly I imagine like. Still shit like.
Wouldn't recommend anyone use Flavourly going off my experience.

Last edited:
Been waiting for my delivery for 2 weeks from these like. First shipment was damaged apparently and then the second one came when I was out two days ago and they just haven't tried to re deliver. Problem with Hermes rather than Flavourly I imagine like. Still shit like.
Russian roulette at the minute, I ordered two from flavourly and both arrived next day, that was three weeks and a month ago, I will avoid for now.

Ordered this last one on Wednesday evening and was delivered this morning. Only had an issue with one but the customer services had sent out a replacement on the same day so can’t complain.

@Town End Farmer Giles Lidl have some decent stuff you may be interested in ATM. Chocka blocka mocha stout 4.8% 500ml can , shepherd neame double stout, march of the penguins creamy stout 500ml bottles. 1.49 a pop. Mocha stout very nice, Williams bros brewery iirc

Cheers mate. The shepherd neame one appears in lidl every 6 months or so, its a good un. And I love a coffee stout. The 9% one tesco are doing at the minute is fantastic. I pop in lidl once a week, I'll look out for them, ta.

Good range of beer and gin, they’re not as big as Beer Hawk etc. but should have more stock available.

I’ve ordered a few boxes from them over the last year after your recommendation and I’ve only just realised it’s Nick Tilsley from Coronation Street who runs it 😂

Cheers mate I’ll check it out.

might have just spent a chunk on a perfectdraught machine from beer hawk
How does it work with the 5er back, I've been looking in to it, bit I imagine it's a bit if a chew on sending the legs back, can you not take them into designated shops,?

How does it work with the 5er back, I've been looking in to it, bit I imagine it's a bit if a chew on sending the legs back, can you not take them into designated shops,?
There are shops up here that sell the kegs and will send empties back for you and give you the fiver as a discount off a other keg so you might be able to find one down there.

Yer it’s done via taking them to a Hermes delivery spot. Usually garages etc. get all the labels for it when you received the box, save the box and send it back in it

I've got my last couple of cases of Paulaner from Beer Merchants. Lovely stuff:

Back