Home beer deliveries?

Beer Merchants have the best selection but the the website is crap.

Flavourly is cheap but fine for stocking up on. I've had a few cases recently all delivered within a day or two. One was wrong but customer services sent out a replacement the same day.

Living in Whitley Bay I am quite lucky as there are a few micro breweries delivering locally.

I have been using Nord bottle shop quite a bit, I think they deliver nationally.

Some of their cans are quite expensive but I dont drink much and they have been offering litre growlers as well.

Another micro brewer the dog and rabbit have just started to offer 8 pint kegs for around 28 quid.

Had a few cases from Flavourly , last one on Thursday, everyone was next day delivery and arrived on time , hope they are not over stretching ?

They've just emailed me back to say Hermes had damaged the package and they'd send a replacement ASAP.

Won't write them off just yet but it's been 10 days since I ordered and only just got an email to say why.

Living in Whitley Bay I am quite lucky as there are a few micro breweries delivering locally.

I have been using Nord bottle shop quite a bit, I think they deliver nationally.

Some of their cans are quite expensive but I dont drink much and they have been offering litre growlers as well.

Another micro brewer the dog and rabbit have just started to offer 8 pint kegs for around 28 quid.
Take a look at the local brewery web site I'm buying from.Bradfield Brewery. and look at the prices per keg,big difference at £15

Take a look at the web site I'm buying from Bradfield Brewery. £15 a keg

I've bought from beer merchants (20% off plus 5% as a crowdfunder plus free delivery), Track (free delivery), full circle (I did a collection pre lockdown but they deliver), Alpha Delta (free delivery) and a flavourly box which was £20 for 20 beers, two glasses, a snack and a magazine.

Got an excellent back log now. Beats the in law being upset John Smith's is sold out in Asda!😂
Some woman has been asking for John Smith's in Hartlepool Asda, for the past fortnight, and there's none to be found.
The supplies of JS we do get in, is very quickly snapped up, and sold out, in no time at all.

Beer Merchants have the best selection but the the website is crap.

Flavourly is cheap but fine for stocking up on. I've had a few cases recently all delivered within a day or two. One was wrong but customer services sent out a replacement the same day.
Flavoury is ok but they use Yodel to deliver to where I live. It's hit and miss whether it arrives (and if it does it takes ages) at the best of times so God knows what it'll be like just now!

Flavoury is ok but they use Yodel to deliver to where I live. It's hit and miss whether it arrives (and if it does it takes ages) at the best of times so God knows what it'll be like just now!

I haven't noticed any difference in delivery (last Flavourly I had a couple of weeks ago was My Hermes). If anything it's been quicker than usual but that might just be because I've been home to receive it.

if you use put quiz20 in discount code when subscribe you get first box half price. So 18 quid for 12 boxes. Says you can then just cancel by email (every 12 weeks the boxes)

Back