Holiday plans for the rest of the year

Just behind the stage there right next to the main road, loads of bars & eating spots in the vicinity, over the road is the cricket ground where the Barmy Army did their charity game a few years ago!

Dover Field with the pavilion at the top? If it’s that area below the field with all of the little stalls etc I can picture it, mint spot. 👍

Correct, only 5 minutes from Oistins & Worthing beaches, cracking area. If you fancy a game of golf Rockley is only a few minutes away aswell! I could recommend a few bars in the area that are great but get not too many tourists.

Correct, only 5 minutes from Oistins & Worthing beaches, cracking area. If you fancy a game of golf Rockley is only a few minutes away aswell! I could recommend a few bars in the area that are great but get not too many tourists.

They’re always the best. Seem to remember starting in Johnny Cool’s last time, on the beach. Mention your place on the cricket forum on the lead to the Dec ODIs mate!

Last week in September in New York, then over to San Francisco for 8 days (inc a 24 hour trip to Las Vegas to see U2, opening night at the new Sphere).
1st week December, back to Las Vegas for 5 days to see U2 two more times 😎😎😎😎😎

Alberta and Saskatchewan for 3 weeks

London for 3 or 4 days (I've never done a London touristy trip)

Somewhere sunny in December, no idea where yet, maybe Salamanca / Ciudad Rodrigo in Spain. I always fancied visiting the Peninsular War sites

If you get the chance visit jaisalmer.
Looks like its not on one I am looking at. Will add 3 days in Goa.
Alberta and Saskatchewan for 3 weeks

London for 3 or 4 days (I've never done a London touristy trip)

Somewhere sunny in December, no idea where yet, maybe Salamanca / Ciudad Rodrigo in Spain. I always fancied visiting the Peninsular War sites
Not long back from Alaska and Rockies was great!

They’re always the best. Seem to remember starting in Johnny Cool’s last time, on the beach. Mention your place on the cricket forum on the lead to the Dec ODIs mate!
Not my place, it is the wifes, but I will be going to the games in a box with Gary Sobers & Dessie Haynes who I drink with every Saturday morning when I am back home! It is a small island and we all know each other through friends! Always try to make Bajun games at the Oval all the time if I am not busy. By the way this is not a gloat as we never talk about cricket careers as Gary doesn't blow his own trumpet!

Turkey on Saturday for 7 nights. All inclusive.

Zurich in September, there for 3 days then getting a train to Milan for 3.

Weekend in Scarborough end of July hopefully, lad I play darts with is celebrating his birthday there.

Turkey on Saturday for 7 nights. All inclusive.

Zurich in September, there for 3 days then getting a train to Milan for 3.

Weekend in Scarborough end of July hopefully, lad I play darts with is celebrating his birthday there.
Enjoy mate, just hope the earth doesn't move for you!

Back