Holiday in Vietnam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going vietnam for 3 weeks next February for my honeymoon. The list of places so far that I want to visit:
Hi chi Minh
Son Doong cave
Ha long bay for a couple of nights
Hoi An
Hanoi.

I wouldn’t mind staying at a beach resort for 4 days to break the holiday up, so if anyone has any recommendations it would be greatly appreciated?

Also would 3 weeks be enough time to do all of the above?

phu quic for beaches, 15 quid and 45 mins on a plane from saigon

I'm fairly well travelled but the old quarter in Hanoi was just bit too manic for me, maybe I was just there too long as I do remember liking it initially, was just sick of it after a week, I like to avoid Australian's in chang vests at all costs too

Didn't that get banned in the end the tubing? Few too many died

I loved doing that, ah man, younger times when I thought anything was possible!

Nowt rang living within your limits- we are all limited- in fact i prefer now knowing instead of dreaming-think we may try out to hcmc and out of hanoi if possible- cambodia will have to wait

Yep got that feedback earlier in the thread mate, hence my post directly above asking for alternatives ~ any ideas for alternative beach place mate ? Cheers

Sorry didn’t see it. Could try Nha Trang. I haven’t been but a colleague who went a couple of weeks ago rated it.

I’m going vietnam for 3 weeks next February for my honeymoon. The list of places so far that I want to visit:
Hi chi Minh
Son Doong cave
Ha long bay for a couple of nights
Hoi An
Hanoi.

I wouldn’t mind staying at a beach resort for 4 days to break the holiday up, so if anyone has any recommendations it would be greatly appreciated?

Also would 3 weeks be enough time to do all of the above?
Was in Hoi an two weeks ago, stayed at the beach resort hotel which was good, recent storms have battered the beach but i'm sure it will be fixed by feb.
Cao Cao restaurant [grasshopper] is excellent and very cheap. Had a brilliant time in vietnam and for me hoi an was the highlight of the tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back