Holiday at home says the Government

Nowt stopping you buying a portable toilet and a toilet tent. Also plenty sites with facilities. Not for everyone like
As was posted I was loving his Lakes at £8 on until the last bit. No facilities ? Find that very strange in this day and age.

As was posted I was loving his Lakes at £8 on until the last bit. No facilities ? Find that very strange in this day and age.

i think he may have meant before may 17th as camp sites werent allowed to open up shared shower blocks and toilets. they are all allowed now. we were down north yorkshire camping on a little site last week it was absolutely class.

shower block and washing up facilities and the little shop were all open as usual other than having to wear a mask

You have now added during a pandemic. Your original post certainly read different.
Given this is a topic about holidaying in this country in the coronavirus forum what other global event would it be in reference to?

You have also managed to read my comment in isolation. Maybe look at the context of that comment. Anyway no foreign travel means zero chance of bumping into goons like you

Last edited:
Given this is a topic about holidaying in this country in the coronavirus forum what other global event would it be in reference to?

You have also managed to read my comment in isolation. Maybe look at the context of that comment. Anyway no foreign travel means zero chance of bumping into goons like you

El Twatador

Oh dear, personal abuse. Is that the level you operate on ?
Your post was unambiguous, you then backtracked and tried to qualify it.

El Twatador
And another one.

Back