Holiday at home says the Government

how about fook off George
If the weather stays like this, I'm happy having the summer in my garden. The only caveat to that is if Canada opens it's borders.
Don't fancy shelling out thousands for a family holiday unless we get 100% of the experience - masks on planes and bars/restaurants doesn't do it for me

how about fook off George
No surprise the Brexit govt wanting folks to stay at home,even when CV is beaten they'll conjure up obstacles galore so you stay at home.Build back better slogans galore covered in unionjacks.

I love a good 'Wake Up' from somebody who thinks they're super intelligent.

We could travel last year without a vaccine, but people double jabbed can’t travel this year. Wake up
A) You couldn't.

B) Allowing those deemed 'safe' to travel would significantly grow resentment among those not eligible to be double jabbed - and ultimately non adherence to the rules - which would put is in a worse position.

Maybe you should 'wake up'.

Last edited by a moderator:

A) You couldn't.

B) Allowing those deemed 'safe' to travel would significantly grow resentment among those not eligible to be double jabbed - and ultimately non adherence to the rules - which would put is in a worse position.

Maybe you should 'wake up'. Thicko.
I’m really not. But how can people not see. However I come from the perspective the government doesn’t care about us and are liars. Everything they do is political theatre
I’m really not. But how can people not see. However I come from the perspective the government doesn’t care about us and are liars. Everything they do is political theatre
How come the rest of Europe can travel?

How come the rest of Europe can travel?
The travel restrictions in europe are mental - no-one is free to travel anywhere yet in reality

A) You couldn't.

Maybe you should 'wake up'. Thicko.
Mind, you could travel last year. I went to Gran Canaria and Sorrento, no quarantine required on either occasion.

Back