Hjelde.

Worrying that our tv commentator has more if a clue than our coaches
I think him & Howey when he's been on have picked up on things that our coaches just aren't seeing. I think like our playing staff the balance isn't right in terms of experience. Too many young training ground coaches not enough, experienced football men who've played hundreds of games.

I don’t know how he’s made it this far in the modern game. He doesn’t have any attacking attributes, and being limited to “just” defending isn’t really enough these days.

Patto keep
Bishop keep

Huggins keep
Cirkin keep
Ballard keep
Pembele get rid
O'Nien keep
Seelt get rid
Hume keep
Hjelde get rid
Alese keep if he stays fit

Evans keep if he stays fit
Bellingham keep
Embleton get rid
Roberts keep
Mundle keep
Ba get rid
Taylor get rid
Clarke probs sold
Auochiche keep
Neil keep
Styles get rid
Rigg keep if possible
Ekwah keep for now
Dack get rid

Hemir get rid
Burstow get rid
Rusyn get rid

R5 Skywalker hopefully get rid.

He’s not opening his body up to hoof it down the line because he’s been told not to give the ball away at any cost! Our play is 100% based on possession problem is we are shit at it , so why would he open his body up when there is nobody to pass too down the line ? they are only interested in 5/10 yrd passes nobody plays long balls down the line !! I dont need you to “explain” to me I’ve played football and have done all my life he initially went to look down the line and was nobody on so he looked back inside that’s when he shit himself and sliced it

He's not even giving himself the option man 😀

He then gets caught in possession or puts it out of play. The same doesn't happen on the right - they play it back in field, they play it into midfield and when needed they play it down the line, either to a player or into space for us and the opposition player to fight for.

It's a player deficiency, not because there isn't a pass on, he's cutting his own options down. When he started waving his arms about yesterday he barely even f***ing looked down the line. He could have gone longer but I don't think he trusts himself to do it - ballard does, onien does, both also can come out with the ball. maybe in part that's because he hasn't got the confidence in his ability to pick anything but a simple pass, but he's the problem in this not the set up or the fullback.

Last edited:
Styles
Hemir
Burstow
Last 3 transfer windows have been lifting.
The last 3 windows..... Gelhardt, Lihadji, Anderson, Ekwah, Hemir, Burstow, Rusyn, Mayenda, Triantis, Seelt, Jobe, Bishop, Dack, Pembele, Auchiche, Hjelde, Mundle, Styles.

Absolutely lifting. Difficult to have been worse if you actually tried.

Still people defend KLD and Speakman. Unbelievable really.

£2m permanent is one of the worst of a long line of poor and confusing transfer decisions we’ve taken. We’re absolutely loaded on the left hand side. Yes we have injuries but why spend a huge part of our transfer budget on a permanent signing?

It seriously makes no sense. Anyone saying sell Alese and or Cirkin, yes ok let’s do that. We’ll get buttons for them and will be left with an expensive inferior player who we will be more likely to have to play.

Shows the idiocy of the complete knackers in charge of our club that they give this totally inept clown a four and a half year contract
It is beyond belief how badly the club is run by simpleton Spankman

Back