Hjelde.

Yes they may have been known but weren’t performing or succeeding for their respective clubs otherwise we would not have got them. The point is I made is, did our club actually know how to get the best out of those players or what was the reason they were signed compared to the duck eggs we’ve since signed which have not improved when playing for us (4 centre forwards for starters but many others too) or was it just luck?
They dropped down one or two levels and in the case of Clarke, we actually played him (which is likey why they performed so well and developed)

My point is that I don't think the drop in quality is that we have lower standards of coaching, we've just brought in lower quality players.

There could be an argument that the club should maybe have considered bringing in a french speaking (bilingual) coach or two at least if we were going to have so many players from the french leagues- but we seem unwilling to actually arse ourselves with this- using Ekwah or the Ukrainian youth team player for Rusyn- which even mowbray pointed out that the kid needed to focus on his own advancement.

They dropped down one or two levels and in the case of Clarke, we actually played him (which is likey why they performed so well and developed)

My point is that I don't think the drop in quality is that we have lower standards of coaching, we've just brought in lower quality players.

There could be an argument that the club should maybe have considered bringing in a french speaking (bilingual) coach or two at least if we were going to have so many players from the french leagues- but we seem unwilling to actually arse ourselves with this- using Ekwah or the Ukrainian youth team player for Rusyn- which even mowbray pointed out that the kid needed to focus on his own advancement.
It certainly smacks of amateurism!

He always looks to blame someone else for his failures rather than own the fact he has made the mistake. Rather play some one from the academy that him.

I’m on about the players that were playing well are also now shite som it's clearly the tactics coaching and setup

Gelthardt was a number ten been played as a num 9 target man at least he grafted his balls off
The same Gelhardt who has featured for a total of 172 minutes for his parent club this season even though they don't have to pick him out of position. Number 10 my arse ! FTM

He’s looking for his fullback who isn’t there so he’s looking back inside they are marked he’s then shitting himself there isn’t a fullback to look too that’s why he’s not opening his body up because there isn’t anyone there outside of him

Because he’s under instructions to not give the ball away just kicking it down the line once again the fault of the tactics they are all shit scared to give the ball away that’s why they pass it backwards so
Much

I've explained why he should open up his body - you're not getting it. It's got nothing to do with the fullback. Even the safer ball down the line and having players challenge for it isn't open to him because of his body positon. It's a ball used on the right to Hume often enough- Hjelde himself is cutting off that option and it even ended with him putting the ball out of play yesterday.

Last edited:
I've explained why he should open up his body - you're not getting it. It's got nothing to do with the fullback. Even the safer ball down the line and having players challenge for it isn't open to him because of his body positon. It's a ball used on the right to Hume often enough- Hjelde himself is cutting off that option and it even ended with him putting the ball out of play yesterday.
He’s not opening his body up to hoof it down the line because he’s been told not to give the ball away at any cost! Our play is 100% based on possession problem is we are shit at it , so why would he open his body up when there is nobody to pass too down the line ? they are only interested in 5/10 yrd passes nobody plays long balls down the line !! I dont need you to “explain” to me I’ve played football and have done all my life he initially went to look down the line and was nobody on so he looked back inside that’s when he shit himself and sliced it

Last edited:
Patto keep
Bishop keep

Huggins keep
Cirkin keep
Ballard keep
Pembele get rid
O'Nien keep
Seelt get rid
Hume keep
Hjelde get rid
Alese keep if he stays fit