Hjelde

Like the fact he doesnt just automatically give Clarke the ball. Not afraid to go past Clarke with the ball and try to slot other players in. Nothing to do with this but noticed Clarke was a lot more inverted today instead of hugging the touchline.

Be interesting to see if Cirkin, Alese and Heljde are all fit and available

Who starts ?
Definite selection headache as they all have different attributes

Probably Cirkin first choice but given that he appears to be made of glass it's Leo's spot to lose as he has slotted in well and hit the ground running

Considering its only his 2nd game for us, I'm quite excited by how good a player he'll be once he gets more matches under his belt. Made a few poor passes yesterday, which became less and less as he grew into the game, most of them of the sort that will iron out after more time playing with his team mates. He picked out some great crosses especially 2nd half and put in some important tackles again.

Did seem to slow down abit towards the end once we'd seemed to have tied up 3pts and maybe it's me or maybe an optical illusion but he doesn't seem to move that quickly pace wise?

He wasn’t great was he. I don’t think some of the people who comment on here actually watch the game!
He was average first half, a lot of people seem to think the side was awful first half but it wasn’t, it was just average. Not very good isn’t the same as shite. There’s a tendency towards polarisation on here.
Given the circumstances Hjielde has done well and looks a good signing. Two 7/10 performances just about.

He is 20 years old.

New to the club.

Yesterday his third appearance of this season.

How dare he not immediately be playing like Roberto Carlos.

Back