Hitman Absolution Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not happy here at all like, about two thirds of the way through the game it decides to crash and freeze, pressed the Xbox home button, no response. So naturally I turn it off, turn Xbox back on and my save isn't loading. Go to my hard drive and the save is there, not corrupted or anything just being an awkward bastard.

Not happy here at all like, about two thirds of the way through the game it decides to crash and freeze, pressed the Xbox home button, no response. So naturally I turn it off, turn Xbox back on and my save isn't loading. Go to my hard drive and the save is there, not corrupted or anything just being an awkward bastard.

published by Square Enix, dont be surprised.

Haven't been able to fix and their tech support shut at 6. After playing the game for a bit I think it's good but not fantastic so far. It's a little bit different. It is definitely still stealth based but for some reason it doesn't have that feel that Blood Money has, can't put my finger quite on it. It's not as sandboxy as I'd have liked but it's not exactly Linear either.

Should be here anytime today. Got it for £28 from Argos since I had a £10 discount code, not bad.

Haven't been able to fix and their tech support shut at 6. After playing the game for a bit I think it's good but not fantastic so far. It's a little bit different. It is definitely still stealth based but for some reason it doesn't have that feel that Blood Money has, can't put my finger quite on it. It's not as sandboxy as I'd have liked but it's not exactly Linear either.

Patch went on last night on mine. Maybe it fixes the problems you are having

Should have been here yesterday, got an email saying I'll have it within 5 days :evil:

Well, got here earlier, completed the first mission, and think it's an outstanding game so far. Love it. Not even going to use the code for online, I'll let my brother use that, since I think these kind of games should be single player only.

Finished it. Really enjoyed it, going to play through on hard later. Enjoying contracts mode.

It's probably the weakest game of the series though.

Finished it. Really enjoyed it, going to play through on hard later. Enjoying contracts mode.

It's probably the weakest game of the series though.

I'm only bout halfway through and even though the gameplay is great the story seems a bit wishy washy.

Contracts however is brilliant, love trying to get the number 1 global rank, because i'm sad like that

Completed it tonight

Its a very very good game, really enjoyed it..... but..

There was something special about Blood Money, which is probably in my top 5 games of all time, and Absolution doesnt quite have it. no idea why as its very similar

Completed it tonight

Its a very very good game, really enjoyed it..... but..

There was something special about Blood Money, which is probably in my top 5 games of all time, and Absolution doesnt quite have it. no idea why as its very similar

This, although I have found it still has replayability contracts mode is a fun addition IMO but still not as good or great as Blood Money, still a fully enjoyable game though.

I want to play Blood Money again now, Ive got 2 copies of it for xbox 360 but havent got an xbox 360 console :neutral:

The Murder Of The Crows was such a good level :)

Are there any levels as good as that on the new one? I'm desperate to get it but I'm skint. :-(

not played bloody money but there are some class levels on this one but they are quite small. the china town ones are pretty amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back