Hitman Absolution Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give us a review. ;)

Think I'll get this in January. Can't see it holding its value much with a limited online mode.

What a complete contrast to Black Ops 2, whereas that is utter shite Hitman is superb :)

Online mode I havent been able to play yet as it needs a online pass.

Single player, 6 different difficulty levels to choose from, anyone whos played the previous hitman games will know about professional mode but there is now a extreme mode :eek:

Story is very much like the film "leon", agent 47 kills a character in first level but then in turn has to protect a little girl (dont worry she doesnt tag along on missions)

So many different ways to get past guards/take them out, for example I threw a brick at one guard, instead of coming towards me he instead accused another guard of throwing it at him....while they argued i sneaked past.

Sounds good that, Looking forward to this coming out. Been counting down the days for a few weeks now. I hope it lives up to the hype. I won't have much time to play it when I get it though. Got a few Essays to do for College and start an Xmas job on the 26th.

is this the first one for the PS3?

Av ordered it but think the only other one i have ever played was when it first came out so cant remember anything about it.

I think it is.

Just got an E-mail from Shopto saying it's been dispatched 1st class. With a bit of luck I'll have it tomorrow :)

it's class like. im addicted to it. nearly half way through but each level has potentially dozens of plays.

Loved the first one so will most likely love this one, it's a change from the usual online at fifa/cod, used to love just playing a campaign by myself.

no comments yet?

It's been canny so far, some of the signature/accident kills are brilliant and some fairly funny moments. Seen people saying the game is too linear but the levels aren't if you take the time. For instance on one mission there was 12 different ways to kill a targetr. The contracts mode seems very good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back