Hisense Televisions

We’ve got one , had no issues with it at all
@Wilfy will advise what model we have - from my viewpoint it is large (50inch I think) , has a good picture and looks good on the wall so all good

Its all about budget and you get what you pay for.

For the price they are good and do the job however a couple of hundred more and your getting better quality

Apart from that this will now become a whos got the biggest tv fred

Got one a couple of month ago, 50U7AUK. Had nee bother with it. Not the cheapest one but at £500 still in the budget price range. Had decent reviews and I liked the stand.

At that price they're all much of a muchness. Just read some reviews to make sure there's no issues with particular models.

They're like LG. Decent mid range quality at lower than usual prices to buy market share.

Not as good as Samsung or Sony allegedly, but I bought it to replace a Sony that packed in after 5 years and never worked as well as it should have, and it's an improvement.

I'd only buy a TV from one of the above 4 brands. A lot of other former big names are now produced by low-cost, white-label Chinese manufacturers under license.

When i worked in the industry Panasonic was always leading and believe they still are. Units were like tanks. Samsung were always just slightly behind but not by far. These two always seemed to be ahead of everyone else in terms of quality.
Ive had a samsung 42 plasma thats now 12 year old and still going. Just upgraded to a 65 samsung so hoping that lasts another 12 as well

Back