Hideous Tweet

I could imagine when your pissed off with your own form, pissed of with the state of the pitch, pissed off with the state of the umpiring and have just been thrashed that it would be quite easy to fire off a snappy response to a tweet from a ‘colleague that should have your back.

I could imagine when your pissed off with your own form, pissed of with the state of the pitch, pissed off with the state of the umpiring and have just been thrashed that it would be quite easy to fire off a snappy response to a tweet from a ‘colleague that should have your back.
Snowflake. So easily annoyed. Etc..
Sound pretty easily annoyed to me
I'm not, actually. But put it this way - I coach an Isthmian League first team. We lost in the first round of the FA Cup this season. If one of the u23 coaches send out a similar tweet after the game, I'd put their head through the dressing room door.

Last edited:
Snowflake. So easily annoyed. Etc..

I'm not, actually. But put it this way - I coach an Isthmian League first team. We lost in the first round of the FA Cup this season. If one of the u23 coaches send out a similar tweet after the game, I'd put their head through the dressing room door.
That definitely sounds like you’d be annoyed :lol:

Despite what people think of it themselves, the simple fact is if Joe Root had posted the same about woman's game people would be all over it, I dont think we can deny that

Its interesting Jimmy and Stokes liked Burns tweet, obviously been spoken about

Im not somebody who is arsed about stuff like this in general, but its a very strange thing to tweet, lack of self awareness there, and if you're in England dressing room under the pump, playing on those pitches and getting hammered, I'd be pissed off I bet.

Last edited:
It's just not cricket old boy !

Been on the forum 9 years, yet this is only your second post on the cricket forum and it was to come and abuse me.......

Which comes soon after an uptake in activity on the Politics board too......

Perhaps the posters suggesting you’re an alter-ego of a previously banned right wing ghoul were onto something 🤨

@Frijj what you reckon ‘old boy’?!

Last edited:
Been on the forum 9 years, yet this is only your second post on the cricket forum and it was to come and abuse me.......

Perhaps the posters suggesting you’re an alter-ego of a previously banned right wing ghoul were onto something 🤨

Wouldn't have happened on the LMC marra

Sorry,what are you on about. My comment was to Chunkylover53. Unless that's you also ? Abuse ?

Back