Henderson wants to leave Saudi

Press piece with Southgate last week.. He's apparently told him he needs to play at home or in Europe. One of the national papers, Mail , Telegraph, Times can't remember which.
maybe true, but you cant say thats the "only reason". It may be a convenient part of many aspects, its quite clear he was shocked with what he saw in Saudi

maybe true, but you cant say thats the "only reason". It may be a convenient part of many aspects, its quite clear he was shocked with what he saw in Saudi
Well he went for the money throwing his lgbtrsvprac stand for their rights. But then again , TAA brother seems to have brokered the deal, again according to the papers this week. The journal who wrote the pieces seem to be on the money. I haven't thrown the papers in the recycle yet and will dig the articles out and post.

Everyone makes mistakes in life. Recognizing them and rectifying them is what matters.
I don't know if he can rectify it.

I mean he can recognise he made a mistake and remove himself from the situation, that's his perogative.

It's not up to him for people to trust him again though. He's absolutely trashed his platform and position of integrity.

Imagine if we got hendo and mvila this Jan, what a midfield duo that would of been in the championship, and two top pros to help teach the younger centre mids neil and ekwah

Tell them to get on here and spill the beans ....
Doubt it mate.
Imagine if we got hendo and mvila this Jan, what a midfield duo that would of been in the championship, and two top pros to help teach the younger centre mids neil and ekwah
If I'm being honest, I would have chosen Henderson only, bleeds red and white, instant respect from the other players for all that he won in the game and a natural choice for a future head coach. We've missed out big time IMO. Would have pissed this league.

Last edited:
With the current owners....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He was wanting to come and wasn't bothered about money at all.

He just wanted out of Saudi football and to get near home, with SAFC being his first thought. All Speakman had to do was make contact and talk. 🤷‍♂️

JH doesn't have an agent, so would have been no complications there.

He won't come to SAFC now if KS is still at the club. But KS knows best.

He's not bothered about money, but went straight off to Saudi? Sunderland over Ajax?
He forfeited thousands to leave Saudi. Yes, he made contact to the club via a conduit well before Ajax even knew he would be available. He advised he would come to SAFC just as a player and wages not be an issue, he would also be willing to be player coach (TM had just gone). Dangled a very large carrot in front of the club he loves and we literally in effect returned a middle finger.
He deferred his Saudi wages purely to avoid paying tax on them :lol:
And who wouldn't? it's common sense and anyone would do it if they were in the position to.

He forfeited thousands to leave Saudi. Yes, he made contact to the club via a conduit well before Ajax even knew he would be available. He advised he would come to SAFC just as a player and wages not be an issue, he would also be willing to be player coach (TM had just gone). Dangled a very large carrot in front of the club he loves and we literally in effect returned a middle finger.

And who wouldn't? it's common sense and anyone would do it if they were in the position to.

New ITK there?

Back