Help needed - problems accessing RTG

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's also random. Works sometimes other times it stops loading (on same device and connection)
Same here, I've had to Bluetooth me phone to me iPad .

have you tried turning it off and back on again? :lol:

Seems to have been some server problems with the site this afternoon. Might be something to do with that?
I did that after I'd finished kicking it round the sitting room.:lol:

Oh no, what a personal disaster!!
Not in the grand scheme of things, just making sure there's nothing wrong with my equipment.

Get an iPad

Hope this helps
I've got one ya tadger. Read the post.:lol::lol:

Are you using Safari? Works okay on my iPad using Chrome.
I need IOS 9 for that, last time I updated my iPad it shat itself and I'm not going to re-open that can of worms, it is an idea though. Thanks.

So...........after all the bullshit- did you sort it out.
No mate. It's still tits up.

It's also random. Works sometimes other times it stops loading (on same device and connection)
I can't get it to load at all, I just get server not responding,not found, or unable to connect. I've pmd @Keith S30S and @Roger to see if there's anything they can do. Meantime I'm using me iPad via my phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
As per this thread, a few people keep getting connection errors. Happening across all platforms. My message states "error connection reset", totally randomly, maybe one in three times when accessing the site.

you aren't on virgin are you's, mine was on/off yesterday but some off the sites where offline / slow .

its not one of them hack things

you aren't on virgin are you's, mine was on/off yesterday but some off the sites where offline / slow .

its not one of them hack things
I'm thinking it's possibly Virgin as well. I'm with them and getting connection errors. Wouldn't be surprised if those having problems are with Virgin.

It happened a few months back on Virgin with some image hosting sites, they were getting blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back