Hell Let Loose

is this cross platform?
Yes it is ps5 and xbox x/s.

I must admit I'm enjoying this less since the update. More runner banding, team killing, high latency, recoil on auto weapons nerfed. Hit detection is also shocking I fired a shotgun at someone 4 times from less than 5 metres missing only for him to turn and shoot me with a bolt action rifle.
I also find on the new maps you can't move without being killed.

Yes it is ps5 and xbox x/s.

I must admit I'm enjoying this less since the update. More runner banding, team killing, high latency, recoil on auto weapons nerfed. Hit detection is also shocking I fired a shotgun at someone 4 times from less than 5 metres missing only for him to turn and shoot me with a bolt action rifle.
I also find on the new maps you can't move without being killed.
i play pc

People make out that it's a lot more complicated than it is.

Basically, in Warfare, you fight over the zones on the map, and they can be gained and lost. In Offensive, one side attacks the zones, the other defends.

Don't be afraid to switch servers until you get a squad using comms - it makes the game much better.

JonnotheMackem#9475 - add me and I'll have you in my squad and show you about a bit if you wish.

Had an Offensive game on Stalingrad yesterday as the Soviets attacking. Took the whole 30 minutes to capture the first two objectives and sweated blood over them only to lose on the third. It feels damn hard to attack and easy to defend.
Cheers, finally got round to watch that. Actually helped.

Might have a few games over the weekend, get used to it more.

I'm on PS5

No idea how to search on hell let loose but sent a friend request through the PS5

Played a bit last night, started to get into it alot more now. Although I am absolutely shit at it
So am I, don’t worry :lol:

Well, I’m crap at soldiering, but good at the organising and support roles

Decided to get back into online gaming and went ahead and purchased this.

Bloody hell it’s hard! I made the mistake of trying to play it as if I was playing CoD. Think I died about 30 times before I managed to get a kill.

It needs some new maps. Been playing the same ones for what feels like years. I still think the arty is way to op too. We can close game after game down using it. It’s stupid :lol:

Squad is the better game atm imo. Especially since the new patch a few weeks back.

I had it on my PS5 as the youngest had installed it and didn't like it, and I really enjoyed the idea of it but i was soooo shite i got frustrated. Maybe I am too old :) Might have another go, time permitting, this weekend.
If you like the idea experiment with the roles a little:

Medics get rewarded for healing and reviving people
Engineers get rewarded for building nodes and defensive structures
Squad Leaders are a conduit between commander and troops and are rewarded for garrison and outpost placements
Commanders coordinate the whole team and are basically a grand support role

Don't be afraid to hop servers until you find a busy one, and change squads until you find one using their microphones and use your mic yourself because it makes all the difference.

Do give me an add - I'm sure my details are in this thread.

I had it on my PS5 as the youngest had installed it and didn't like it, and I really enjoyed the idea of it but i was soooo shite i got frustrated. Maybe I am too old :) Might have another go, time permitting, this weekend.

Same. I didn't know wtf the squad's objectives were, and just spent the time either attempting to find my squad or getting repeatedly shot and waiting for non-existent aid. Tried it again after watching Husk's hilarious videos. Nope, same thing.

So heavily invested in this game. Level 215 now and involved in a clan, although not milsim.

Best way i learned things is playing and asking questions. Rather than YouTube videos.

My best tip is come in as engineer on one of the hq, build all the nodes. Respawn as support and drop the supplies, drop supplies and build all nodes a little bit, but build the man power node first. By building all of the nodes a little bit they won't reset. Building manpower node first means your supplies respawn twice as quick. Next time supplies are available build the 2 remaining a little but, before completing one. Hope that makes sense.

Once that is done if you move to another class you get the xp for that class. Good way to level up a class.

So heavily invested in this game. Level 215 now and involved in a clan, although not milsim.

Best way i learned things is playing and asking questions. Rather than YouTube videos.

My best tip is come in as engineer on one of the hq, build all the nodes. Respawn as support and drop the supplies, drop supplies and build all nodes a little bit, but build the man power node first. By building all of the nodes a little bit they won't reset. Building manpower node first means your supplies respawn twice as quick. Next time supplies are available build the 2 remaining a little but, before completing one. Hope that makes sense.

Once that is done if you move to another class you get the xp for that class. Good way to level up a class.
The student has become the master 8)

Back