Hell Let Loose

Anyone stuck with it?

I've played about 8 hours over the weekend, and once you get over the pretty steep learning curve it's an entertaining game. The main irritation for me is squad leaders that don't place forward outposts. If you do get one that does, then it changes the game.

Happy to squad up with anyone playing, name is the same as on here.

I'm playing it on xbox x. I didn't like it at first but really enjoying it now. I've only been playing it a couple of days but think it's a great game.
I'm on as bucknut2000 if anyone wants to add me.
My T17 name is, not surprisingly, JonnotheMackem.

I'm playing more squad leader than anything else atm. Leaped into commander because nobody else would last night and I'm itching to do it again :)

When the game is played as it should be, with communication and strategy, it's unparalleled IMO.

My T17 name is, not surprisingly, JonnotheMackem.

I'm playing more squad leader than anything else atm. Leaped into commander because nobody else would last night and I'm itching to do it again :)

When the game is played as it should be, with communication and strategy, it's unparalleled IMO.
What's T17? Are you on xbox. I'm playing more machine gunner than anything else

What's T17? Are you on xbox. I'm playing more machine gunner than anything else
Your screen name on Hell Let Loose. I'm on PS5 - I had a look for you yesterday but couldn't see you.

I've never taken up a machine gun yet. Commanded the Axis to another 5-0 warfare win on Hill 400 with a tactical masterclass last night though. :cool:

Your screen name on Hell Let Loose. I'm on PS5 - I had a look for you yesterday but couldn't see you.

I've never taken up a machine gun yet. Commanded the Axis to another 5-0 warfare win on Hill 400 with a tactical masterclass last night though. :cool:
Never mind I had a ps5 then sold it and git xbox x

Is there some type of user guide to this? Just cant get into and don't know what the fuck I am doing
People make out that it's a lot more complicated than it is.

Basically, in Warfare, you fight over the zones on the map, and they can be gained and lost. In Offensive, one side attacks the zones, the other defends.

Don't be afraid to switch servers until you get a squad using comms - it makes the game much better.

JonnotheMackem#9475 - add me and I'll have you in my squad and show you about a bit if you wish.

Had an Offensive game on Stalingrad yesterday as the Soviets attacking. Took the whole 30 minutes to capture the first two objectives and sweated blood over them only to lose on the third. It feels damn hard to attack and easy to defend.

Back