Heineken Blade beer machine

One for the PD crew

Bier wein Germany....

Im on a drinking in the shed backlog of 7 kegs due to a birthday, and a bonus from bier wein order slipping past customs. make it 6 after tonight...

Its a gamble, but bier wein is a weiner if it gets through for the PD owners.👌

One for the PD crew

Bier wein Germany....

Im on a drinking in the shed backlog of 7 kegs due to a birthday, and a bonus from bier wein order slipping past customs. make it 6 after tonight...

Ya musta been a few in when ya made this post. :lol:

:lol: I've still nee idea what you're on about.

4 for £100? It must be gannin out of date?
Theres a company called bier wein in Germany who sell pd kegs cheap, you order in sets of 4 and a lot of the time they are slipping through tax free.

Ive never been to nisa for this current deal but someone asked on fb and dates are next year. Id get some but have 6 left to get through.

Theres a company called bier wein in Germany who sell pd kegs cheap, you order in sets of 4 and a lot of the time they are slipping through tax free.

Ive never been to nisa for this current deal but someone asked on fb and dates are next year. Id get some but have 6 left to get through.
Ahh right. Cheers.

Borrowed a blade for a recent house party and got the bug for a decent home pint now.

Blades are a little too intrusive sitting in the kitchen bench so bought the PerfectDraft machine, Tiny Rebel Clwb Tropica and a couple of glasses for £174. Should have it ready for the coming weekend!

Where do owners buy their kegs local, seems cheaper getting them online and sending kegs back for the £5 credit each time by the looks of it?
One for the PD crew

Bier wein Germany....

Just checked these out, less than half price…what’s the gamble, getting caught and having to pay a fee? Or not getting through at all?

Last edited:
Borrowed a blade for a recent house party and got the bug for a decent home pint now.

Blades are a little too intrusive sitting in the kitchen bench so bought the PerfectDraft machine, Tiny Rebel Clwb Tropica and a couple of glasses for £174. Should have it ready for the coming weekend!

Where do owners buy their kegs local, seems cheaper getting them online and sending kegs back for the £5 credit each time by the looks of it?

Just checked these out, less than half price…what’s the gamble, getting caught and having to pay a fee? Or not getting through at all?
Should still be cheaper with duty

Nisa in balmston Washington did 3 for £89 recently. A decent deal. Might still be on...

Bier and wien is a gamble but if it gets through works out about £25 a keg, order 4 at a time. If it gets caught at customs you're looking at about £50 in charges.

Last edited:

Aye, the pd holds 4/5 pints less and only take about 2 days to cool it.....
Terrible decision

Aye, the pd holds 4/5 pints less and only take about 2 days to cool it.....
Terrible decision
3.5 pints less to be precise. Much better beers on the PD imo, but as ever, its down to individual taste.

If you like Heineken beers then the blade is for you. Ab inbev beers then the PD.

Bar the specials of course.
I’m unlikely to drink 14 pints in a sitting, so 10 is plenty, and you keep a few kegs in rotation in the fridge/shed in winter. Not exactly rocket science.
I could have give you a code for a discount on the machine, unless you used one anyway.

Yip keg in the fridge the day before use and jobs a gudun. Or as you say the shed is ample this time of year.

Last edited:
I’m unlikely to drink 14 pints in a sitting, so 10 is plenty, and you keep a few kegs in rotation in the fridge/shed in winter. Not exactly rocket science.
never had a keg see a night out yet like
3.5 pints less to be precise. Much better beers on the PD imo, but as ever, its down to individual taste.

If you like Heineken beers then the blade is for you. Ab inbev beers then the PD.

Bar the specials of course.

I could have give you a code for a discount on the machine, unless you used one anyway.

Yip keg in the fridge the day before use and jobs a gudun. Or as you say the shed is ample this time of year.
Theres more choice I'll give you that, although I love moretti, zipfer and puntigamer are tremendous aswel, recently fetched redstripe out but I only like that in cans

Last edited:

Back