Heckingbottom

Who'd wanna be a hand-tied Speakman puppet though? We are not gonna get anyone especially exciting.

Oh well then, let’s just give up and stop talking appoint it then…

Hurry up speakshyte, appoint someone shit so we can move on… 😏
Agree
I’d honestly be shocked if it isn’t still

Has to be mate, KLD 1st choice which would make sense with a crap appointment to make do until the summer, little did they realise how bad Beale was….

Last edited:

If the club were smart they’d look to properly build momentum and excitement amongst fans in the build up to next season. Christ look at the reaction a few tracksuit tops and the Hummel deal has had.

Start with the stadium improvements
Announce the hummel deal
Announce the fanatics deal with a retail option in the city centre

Then you go and announce a HC that really gets the fans excited again. While not for everyone, Still would been seen by most as a really positive appointment. If it was someone like heckingbottom you’d rather announce that as early as possible not to lose the momentum.

Ah but i thought you were 'bowing out'. But you're back! And still no suggestion who would be 'significantly' better. Seriously mate, just 'bow out'.
Having far too much fun :cool: :lol:

I’ll ignore your wum like changing of goal posts “significantly” and stick with the original comment. So we can’t do better than Heckingbottom. Ok.

Last edited:
Never said a 'shit' appointment. I just suggested that it wouldn't be anyone to get people excited coz a really hot prospect probably wouldn't want to be a yes man with loads of restrictions.

A ‘really hot prospect’?
Nobody knows the restrictions, everyone’s is falling over themselves because Nixon says so…
I’m no massive KLD fan but I’m pretty sure he will have seen the arse fuck of a mistake this season has been and will ensure change is adhered too in whatever format is required.

A ‘really hot prospect’?
Nobody knows the restrictions, everyone’s is falling over themselves because Nixon says so…
I’m no massive KLD fan but I’m pretty sure he will have seen the arse fuck of a mistake this season has been and will ensure change is adhered too in whatever format is required.

If he told me it was Wednesday I’d look at the calendar

I don’t see Heckingbottom being anywhere near as divisive as Beale was. None of the supporters I know could see any merit whatsoever in Beale but I’d say Heckingbottom would be more like a Mowbray or Alex Neil type appointment.

Quite a few on here have said they see the merit of Heckingbottom and would see him as less of a risk than someone like Still.
Much rather take the risk.

Apart from a very small percentage, all managers have patchy records. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. But Hecky has good achievements which is encouraging. At least make a reasonable suggestion who we can attract that would be significantly better than Hecky?
I think rather than " significantly better " some fans , myself included are looking for "young and exciting with potential".
Heck had his success with experienced championship players , both with barsley and the blades.
We need a coach to work with the type of young players we buy under the "model".

Back