1. The forums are temporarily closed for new registrations
    We expect to re-open for new users towards the end of July.
    Dismiss Notice

Hearing the Neighbours

Discussion in 'SMB' started by CatRyan, Apr 15, 2019.

1. CatRyan

CatRyan Striker

I grew up in a detached house so had no real experience of hearing my neighbours unless they went in their gardens or had a big party.

Now I live in a block and I sometimes like hearing the music and noise of my neighbours.

I have one neighbour who screams all day though which is annoying, now she is playing Chris de Burgh

Prefer the screaming like.

What can you hear of your neighbours?

GingerNick likes this.
  2. Horatio Pugwash

Horatio Pugwash Striker

I think I would prefer to hear screaming than Chris de Burgh as well

tunstall birdman, bobpc30 and CatRyan like this.
  3. Lambchops

Lambchops Striker

4. Kevj

Kevj Striker

Who is the poster on here who is the namesake of a famous Sunderland shagger?

5. CatRyan

CatRyan Striker

Thought the screamer might be having very long intense sex sessions but no, she's just screaming and smashing shit up

6. dixonsafc

dixonsafc Striker

errant, yyy, Get Into Em and 8 others like this.
  7. CatRyan

CatRyan Striker

There has been an improvement... now Wonderful Life by Black

8. niceonemarra

niceonemarra Winger

I have a detached house so never hear any neighbours.

9. Kevj

Kevj Striker

10. duff_man

duff_man Striker

Don’t mention it, he gets very tetchy about it

11. Leon Solent

Leon Solent Midfield

Neighbours? What are neighbours?

12. Arkle

Arkle Striker Contributor

On one side, there's a woman, probably late 50s or early 60s, who sings (hymns I think) and sometimes swears at herself. Generally don't hear much of her though and she likes my cat.

The other side is a rental house. Don't hear much of the two living upstairs but the downstairs front room seems to be a bedroom. The lass in there seems to be learning to play the piano/keyboard.

13. Can hear them using the toilet, talking on the phone, cooking, TV, showering, extractor fans, closing doors and drawers, closing curtains, humping, getting spanked etc....

It's a daily nightmare :lol:

14. Kevj

Kevj Striker

Neighbours is an Australian television soap opera. It was first broadcast on the Seven Network on 18 March 1985. It was created by TV executive Reg Watson, who proposed the idea of making a show that focused on realistic stories and portrayed adults and teenagers who talk openly and solve their problems together. Seven decided to commission the show following the success of Watson's shorter-lived soap Sons and Daughters, which aired on the network. Although successful in Melbourne, Neighbours underperformed in the Sydney market and struggled for months before Seven cancelled it. The show was immediately bought by rival network Ten. After taking over production of the show, the new network had to build replica sets because Seven destroyed the originals to prevent its rival from obtaining them. Ten began screening Neighbours on 20 January 1986, beginning where the previous series left off and commencing with episode 171. Neighbours has since become the longest running drama series in Australian television and in 2005, it was inducted collectively into the Logie Hall of Fame.

15. Arkle

Arkle Striker Contributor

Stop hiding in their cupboard under the stairs then!

16. hank williams

hank williams Striker

Can I buy your place ;)

Lord Potts likes this.
  17. Gets a bit annoying after the 50th time!

It's a new build and passes sound regulations, aye reeto.

18. Leon Solent

Leon Solent Midfield

Just a bad anagram of Erinsborough then?

KarenDent, yorkyexile and Kevj like this.
  19. BigPete

BigPete Striker

Is that actually him in the article like?

20. Kevj

Kevj Striker

That article reads like a wind up post on here.

She said: "After I got the Noise Abatement Notice I tried to control it. I even tried to use a pillow (over her face) to try and lessen the noise.

BigPete likes this.