HCC 2nds vs Coundon Sat 2nd July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anybody fancy a pre-match dodge to Lorimers? I will pay upto £3.90 towards petrol. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Logon or register to see this image

coundon cc - leeholme recreation ground from spennymoor, take the barnard castle road then turn left to head to kirk merrington. Once in kirk merrington take the first right and follow this road for around three miles (passing through a village - middlestone) further up this road before entering coundon the ground is on the right hand side, visable from the road.

The modern pavilion sits on a ground with amazing views over towards teeside, the playing area is small and with a slight slope. It forms part of a larger recreation ground.

bahahahahahahahha!!!1

Nah, we won. Bowled them out for about 125 and got it in about 25 overs, with John Anderson making two fifties.

You played the game but don't know who won?! :lol:

they got 128

we knocked them off easily enough Adam getting 43 i think and our own J Anderson getting 50 ... Paul got a 30 something as well

bowled really well

J Anderson got 2 ... Gav got 1 .. Luke got 1 Jordan got 2 andddddd Lee polished up the tail with a 4 fer

they got 128

we knocked them off easily enough Adam getting 43 i think and our own J Anderson getting 50 ... Paul got a 30 something as well

bowled really well

J Anderson got 2 ... Gav got 1 .. Luke got 1 Jordan got 2 andddddd Lee polished up the tail with a 4 fer

From memory
J Rowntree - 0
JAnderson - 52*
A Thompson - 43
P Alcock - 25*
extras 9

Craig Lee dropped what would have been his hatrick catch. Taking two and dropping two (in fairness to CL the two he dropped were quite difficult).

Ando, Luke, Bunts bowled very well indeed, J Siddell bowled quite well too but still managed to twist that Lee got a 4-for.:lol:

From memory
J Rowntree - 0
JAnderson - 52*
A Thompson - 43
P Alcock - 25*
extras 9

Craig Lee dropped what would have been his hatrick catch. Taking two and dropping two (in fairness to CL the two he dropped were quite difficult).

Ando, Luke, Bunts bowled very well indeed, J Siddell bowled quite well too but still managed to twist that Lee got a 4-for.:lol:

how's the knee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back