HCC 2nds vs Coundon Sat 2nd July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logon or register to see this image

Coundon CC - Leeholme Recreation Ground From Spennymoor, take the Barnard Castle road then turn left to head to Kirk Merrington. Once in Kirk Merrington take the first right and follow this road for around three miles (passing through a village - Middlestone) further up this road before entering coundon the ground is on the right hand side, visable from the road.

The modern pavilion sits on a ground with amazing views over towards teeside, the playing area is small and with a slight slope. It forms part of a larger recreation ground.

‎2nd team away to Coundon.
L Bunting, P Chapplow, G Chapplow, L Hucthinson, P Alcock, J Anderson, J Rowntree, A Thompson, C Lee, J Siddell, D Ramage

meet down club 12.30

get them beat lads

I'll try and get the 100 or so runs I'm behind you then to make the contest of leading run scorer more interesting...:lol:

as long as we win mate you can get all the runs you want. Then I'll come back and overtake you;)

In all seriousness we have a decent 2nd team with a decent bowling lineup now particually with Ando coming back in. We need to push for promotion so keep getting as many as you can.

as long as we win mate you can get all the runs you want. Then I'll come back and overtake you;)

In all seriousness we have a decent 2nd team with a decent bowling lineup now particually with Ando coming back in. We need to push for promotion so keep getting as many as you can.

Has anyone seen where we are in the league - is there even a league table :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back